[Hentai game] [160325] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] Dungeon of Regalias ~背徳の都イシュガリア~ 初回限定版 + Update [H-Game]

Hi , I have a little problem with Update , It doesn't UPDATE the game , The game remains in version 0.0
When I click on Update 1.02 Nothing is happening View attachment 10774 And also test the versions 1.00 > 1.06 the same thing nothing happening

Why does the data file and other files want to be opened in SNES program??? (.bin) files???? Why are they not normal files?

I have never seen a game that uses Snes9x ROM for files like hte data or gfx file are Snes9x ROM files, I can't open them and I would need to use SNES application, which is a simulator for SNES games to... still do nothing :C why~ I even deleted all SNES app files, but they still want to be opened with that. I even downloaded a different torrent thinking that would fix that, but no~ :C. Please pleeeeeease help!

Hi , I have a little problem with Update , It doesn't UPDATE the game , The game remains in version 0.0
When I click on Update 1.02 Nothing is happening View attachment 10774 And also test the versions 1.00 > 1.06 the same thing nothing happening

when you update make sure you update every patch in order from 1 to 1.05 or 1.06. also when you updating, wait while the application start or you might end up canceling it.

and to yakami, try to right click the file and choose open file as than browse the app that you want to open it with. your pc probably set all similar type of file with SNES app.

Thank you for the reply but there is no open file for this, if you right click and 'open with' it give the option of SNES or find a new app, which does not help since normal files don't have the option for 'open with'. Strangely enough the game still plays, but I cannot open than to see what is inside. And I have had many games and this never happened, so the files this game uses are different from normal ones :c or previous [AKaguya] games, like demonium 1 and 2. Strange that it still works though, hope this doesn't persist with other games.

when you update make sure you update every patch in order from 1 to 1.05 or 1.06. also when you updating, wait while the application start or you might end up canceling it.

and to yakami, try to right click the file and choose open file as than browse the app that you want to open it with. your pc probably set all similar type of file with SNES app.

Do you know how to change file type? Or which app to use?
Okay so I downloaded another game fro mthis company and they have regular files. Do you see regular files folders when you open this game? Very strange Since I have downloaded multiple versions of this game and got the same response :c, well at least it works \ -_- /.

Do you know how to change file type? Or which app to use?
Okay so I downloaded another game fro mthis company and they have regular files. Do you see regular files folders when you open this game? Very strange Since I have downloaded multiple versions of this game and got the same response :c, well at least it works \ -_- /.

for me it was an ISO file and .mds and i use DAEMON Tools Lite to open and install games.

i have a problem with the game, install the game and update from 1.0 to 1.6 but the game doesn't run there is nothing also in the windows process. i have windows 10

As usual, people blame everything except their PC user settings when they cannot run Japanese 18+ games.

1. Set Unicode to Japanese.
2. Set Region to Japan.
3. Set Date and Time to Japan.

I've never had a problem running JP games with the three settings stated above. Miss out even one and don't be surprised if games don't run as they're expected to.

For the lazy/illiterate, there's always third-party tools like Applocale and Locale Emulator.

Hello guys :D

Here's some quick translation i've done for help menu in the game, which covers basic stuff to play the RPG element.
Hope it helps.

Translated from top to bottom in 'help' menu ;)

Parameter, icon, and dungeon legends

Did this because i was kinda disappointed that sirius's new game 'Guildmaster', which is supposed to be released in nov 18, got delayed to feb 19. :(
Haven't played this one far, i apologize in advance knowing there could be some misinformation. i'm still positive most of them are correct.
Translated them manually using image-to-text translator.

Reactions: einzel
The top one is "Index" and the one labeled "town" is actually "Character Status". You can skip the tutorial entirely though as the system is pretty simple and straightforward. If you have played some JRPGs or Diablo then you should understand the system pretty quickly, even with little knowledge of Japanese.

The battles can be either a walk in the park or a pain in the backside depending on the difficulty you choose. If you have little time to spare, choose "Easy". The story is okay, nothing amazing nor mind-numbingly boring. The H-scenes are pretty delicious and varied. The big minuses are the absence of "new game+" and the nigh-impossible to complete bestiary.

And yeah I was looking forward to playing Guildmaster this month too.

A bit of a side topic, but was the new guildmaster game postponed?

Indeed. It is a shame that it got pushed back that far to 2019. I hope it's not due to some company issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03