[Hentai game] [160226] [CUBE] 間宮くんちの五つ子事情 + Sound Track CD + Bonus Patch + Scans

I'm lost... I only have the harem route even with the v.2 patcher but the harem route is already in the game and not DLC... <_< however via the savefile the game is capable of detecting the DLC content but not through the usual means... if reading through the game so I can only view Kyouka's H scenes via the gallery... shobon...

Maybe you have to use locale changing tools like Locale Emulator or NTLEA to do the trick??

at this point I really don't know people got it to work so I dunno NO REALLY I DONT KNOW my only way to access her route is to get a save file with the route divergence already checked
send me a save file where Kyouka's route would diverge from Ririka I have experimented with how the routes diverge and it seems Kyouka's route can only be accessed via Ririka because it would default back to either of the 4 sisters if no one "won"

Here's what I did:

1) Install the game
2) Install the 1.10 Update (mamiya110.exe)
3) Replace AuthTool.exe in game's directory with the one from RenAi Phase
4) Start the game directly (no launcher)

The game took a little time to start the first time around, I just let it run for 2-3 minutes and then I got to this title screen, with a little icon showing the game is activated :
34dilc2.jpg

I never had to enter any serial.

In game, I got a few opportunities to go for Kyouka (haven't chosen them yet but they are there).

Here's what I did:

1) Install the game
2) Install the 1.10 Update (mamiya110.exe)
3) Replace AuthTool.exe in game's directory with the one from RenAi Phase
4) Start the game directly (no launcher)

The game took a little time to start the first time around, I just let it run for 2-3 minutes and then I got to this title screen, with a little icon showing the game is activated :
34dilc2.jpg

I never had to enter any serial.

In game, I got a few opportunities to go for Kyouka (haven't chosen them yet but they are there).
original method wasnt working for me alternative method wasnt working either the icon is there but not the sole selection to get to Kyouka's route ONLY 1! the part where Ririka forgot her pouch with her cellphone and Kyouka is convincing Ryouta that he shouldnt do it alone is probably where the route diverges
v2.JPG
as for V 2 patch I'm getting this
ok I think I got it I had to start Da Capo

original method wasnt working for me alternative method wasnt working either the icon is there but not the sole selection to get to Kyouka's route ONLY 1! the part where Ririka forgot her pouch with her cellphone and Kyouka is convincing Ryouta that he shouldnt do it alone is probably where the route diverges
View attachment 10138
as for V 2 patch I'm getting this
Just click OK to continue.

Does this still require the patcher to unlock the extra route or whatever. Both the links are down and I couldn't find a source elsewhere.

Today (5th May) is the birthday of the quintuples! Don't forget to run the game again to:

1. listen to the special voices from the heroines; and
2. (IMPORTANT) play the special birthday extra scenario, which only shows up today! :D

diary_img_160505_01.jpg

diary_img_160505_02.jpg

This seems to be the trend as of late...I think you can always shift the clock backwards or forward whenever you want to play it...

Update: The bonus scenario is saved to the memoir once you went througgh it.

Last edited:
Looks like Mikocon has a local version (you have to grab yourself a free account of that forum first, though):
bbs . mikocon . com / thread-23294-1-1 . html

It's not letting me register.. I haven't received any confirmation mail after an hour.. Still waiting xD

Update: It says this when I submit email for registration
Sorry﹐ your request origin authentication string is incorrect or does not match the form﹐ not to submit...

Thanks btw.. If someone has those cracks please upload to mexashare or depositfiles and share them.. Mexashare is the only one properly working for me these days.. For depositfiles its too slow unless you get the gold links..

V2 patch
mexashare . com/36suc7nsfwnk/[160226][876497][CUBE]_間宮くんちの五つ子事情_初回版_追加攻略パッチ認証回避_Ver..rar . html

Reactions: okabe_rintarou
V2 patch
mexashare . com/36suc7nsfwnk/[160226][876497][CUBE]_間宮くんちの五つ子事情_初回版_追加攻略パッチ認証回避_Ver..rar . html

Thanks. I don't need the version 1 if I have the second one, right?

V2 patch

My antivirus says it's win32/packed.VMprotect.ABO trojan.

Not that I need it at this time but I'd like to have a backup option...

My antivirus says it's win32/packed.VMprotect.ABO trojan.

Not that I need it at this time but I'd like to have a backup option...

I grabbed the one directly from mikocon, and the md5 checksums of the two exe's are as follows:
AuthTool.exe: 6bf5c7544e2d09e8965f7aed42eba62b
間宮くんちの五つ子事情.exe: 2af379d9cdfcd56d2e685c32304b2bf2

If what you get from yours are the same, then I think the files are safe to use.

Edit: If you still have doubts, you can throw the game into a sandbox software/tool first and then monitor its behavious closely.

If your AV complains only about the AuthTool.exe but not the main game exe, you may do the following:
1. Apply the cracked main game exe only but not the AuthTool.exe

2. Finish the main stories of the game

3. Backup the original AuthTool.exe and then apply the cracked version

4. Run the game within a sandbox and then finish the bonus scenario(s)

5. Remove the cracked Authtool.exe and then restore the original version

Note: My AV also popped up complaining about the AuthTool.exe, but I believe it's just one of the many false positives that any cracked exe out there will usually get.

Last edited:
anyone knows what this mamiyajiken file is? new DLC?

https://ra***gator.net/file/fcc637d...226-876497-Mamiyajiken-LabelPatch_2.rar.html#

trying to download and checking it myself but the download keep stopping in the middle(dont have premium acc).
hope someone tell me what it is, maybe give me a mirror link using mega or mediafire :)

^^change the *** to pid if you dont know

Haven't downloaded it, but probably the "Bonus Patch + Scans" mentioned in this thread's title, which are:
間宮くんちの五つ子事情 初回版 マニュアル&レーベル
間宮くんちの五つ子事情 初回特典 追加攻略パッチ「間宮先生の特別《京花×強化》パッチ」

Haven't downloaded it, but probably the "Bonus Patch + Scans" mentioned in this thread's title, which are:

thanks for info. i checked other places and found out that girlcelly ones is still alive and got the dlc,
the file name is mamiya110 and it is the dlc mentioned in the title

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.