[Hentai game] [150227] [light] シルヴァリオ ヴェンデッタ 初回版 + Drama CD + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
NGAiMPR.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4EFC618B77BB56AFCC2F437ADD1F440633581AED&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-330676/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Happy 15th Anniversary light ! ^_^
GZ7Tpe2.jpg
Um...Many thank to person whose I do not know low1219 for buy and share the game, also Anonymous who provide me download links~ ^_^

Edit 1: Hm...Other guy just tell me just now that this game from low1219 ^^

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150227] [light] シルヴァリオ ヴェンデッタ 初回版 + Drama CD + Wallpaper.torrent
    42 KB · Views: 794
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 6,973
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 5,431
Last edited:
Re: [150227] [light] シルヴァリオ ヴェンデッタ 初回版 + Drama CD + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Thank you!!:8:)

Just like to say thank you as well! Hopefully this is as good as the reviews say.

Reactions: X3h0n
VNDB , romanji: Silverio Vendetta

Description
In the near future, fossil fuel deposits have dried up and nations scramble to secure the few resources which remained.
It was at this time that Japan successfully discovered the previously unknown “Astral” particle was successfully discovered by Japan, which would solve all of the world’s energy problems. However, the other nations would not recognize Japan’s superiority and set out to take the new technology by force, sparking the Fifth World War.
The entire world descended into a fierce war, but no one realized what was the greatest danger to humankind.
The malfunctioning of the new Astral nuclear power reactors caused a seismic space-time earthquake which wiped out Japan and most of eastern Eurasia.
With the birth of the second sun, Amaterasu, came a drastic change in the world situation.
It was impossible to maintain the current culture with a lack of electronic circuits, so the war ended without any victor, but only a deep scar.
It took a thousand years before humankind recovered from this catastrophe.
Then another unprecedented calamity came to the capital of the military nation of Adler in former Western Europe.
Blood and screams filled the burning streets as the city descended into bottomless despair.
Two strange beings appeared to challenge the hero and test the fate of mankind.
Zephyr did not believe this fierce heroic battle suited him and decided to run away instead.
He did not care about winning the battle; he just wished to live a normal life.
For the only girl whom he had saved, he promised to turn his back on everything.
This is not a story about heroes; it is a tale about those who have lost. [from Micchi's blog]

Reactions: Julie86
wondering why the game forcefully closes when scene changes when its attached with ITH?

Last edited:
It has to do with it trying to hook Malie3. VNR also has this problem, so when they fix it Andys can update ITH too.

Oh i see! So can't really play this game then when attached to ITH as long as that problem is not fixed., well i guess have to wait again

From my experiment if you take off all hooks except for Malie2/3 it will work fine. So i think it is actually not malie hook, that cause problem :)
Not sure how to do that in VNR though

It seems that the problem is with old Malie hook, second and third versions are ok.
So just attach to game and before starting anything, remove Malie hook.

Also would be nice if someone could relay info to VNR's developer

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexus
Sorry for the noobish question but is it a visual novel or a SRPG?

It's a VN, fully voiced too including the MC. It's what people would call a chuuni game. Crazy use of four-letter Kanji proverbs, foreign languages with obscure references to mythology, sci-fi, and other fantasy works. Basically, stuff like Fate/Stay Night or Full Metal Daemon Muramasa. If you like shounen manga or just enjoy watching lots of badass fights in general, it's the type of VN for you.

From my experiment if you take off all hooks except for Malie2/3 it will work fine. So i think it is actually not malie hook, that cause problem :)
Not sure how to do that in VNR though

It seems that the problem is with old Malie hook, second and third versions are ok.
So just attach to game and before starting anything, remove Malie hook.

Also would be nice if someone could relay info to VNR's developer

ok thnx now it works.

basically what you must do is:

1.open the game
2.play for a bit
3.open the ith hook it
4. play again one click or two click.
5.they'd be list of malie2 malie2 malie3
6. go to ith hook subsection choose remove just "malie"
7.work for me no crash at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blane
I must say, this is the first game which motivates me to download it's soundtrack... BG song reminds me of Aquarion's ED (no, compositor and artist are different, I checked)

ok thnx now it works.

basically what you must do is:

1.open the game
2.play for a bit
3.open the ith hook it
4. play again one click or two click.
5.they'd be list of malie2 malie2 malie3
6. go to ith hook subsection choose remove just "malie"
7.work for me no crash at all.
tks man, I did it and it works great

Spoiler Free Mini-review:

Just finished the game, total playtime is around 17 hours. While it's quite a bit shorter than Light's previous game, Soushyu Senshikan-gakuen, it's no less entertaining. First, I can honestly say that the overall presentation is simply superb; Light has really gotten quite good at making this type of game, not only are both the visual and audio of very high quality the GFX and SFX are always used at the right time in the right place. However, while all very well drawn, the number of CGs in the game is far fewer than I hoped and, as a result, a lot of them get reused in the battle scenes quite frequently so the battle visual might feel a bit repetitive by the end.

While the story is very simple and straight-forward, it is also very well presented and gets the theme across quite succinctly. There's very little that feels redundant or can be called filler so the short length is more of a result of how efficiently the game has told its story rather than a lack of substance. On the other hand, with the exception of the MC himself, the heroines, and a few others, most of the characters are quite flat and one dimensional. While they're still able to give great performances and each have their moment in the story, I find myself not caring about most of them due to how "plastic" they feel which in turn lessen the impact of some scenes because of the lack of emotional connection. The MC himself though I really liked. While pessimistic and snarky, the game did a good job to explain why he's the way he is. He also goes through enough character growth quickly to make him not seem annoying or hold the story back and the fact that the story wouldn't work without a MC like him made him a lot more palatable and in the end, I found him quite easy to emphasize with.

Lastly, while it's a staple of Light games, there's just a little too much of spewing ideology at each others instead of actual fighting during the battle scenes; in fact, I'd go as far to say that there's probably less written about the actual fight themselves than about them talking each others to death. So while the battle chants are incredibly awesome and the fight scene well presented, they do sometime lose their momentum. However, the amazing soundtrack does help carry those scenes quite a bit so it's not as bad as it might sound. The only part that I feel really fall flat on its face is the little preface to each chapter that's not only a bit pretentious but add very little to the game because they're being told from the writer's perspective; if they have written the preface in the character's point of view, it would have made them more relevant.

TL;DR good chuuni game, great music, decent story, recommended if you don't mind a bit too much talking. Also, I recommend going with Miri first, then Chidose and Vendetta last.

Last edited:
Re: [150227] [light] シルヴァリオ ヴェンデッタ 初回版 + Drama CD + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Umm for some reason when I place the saves into the save folder I only unlock the Flashbacks and nothing else. Is that suppose to happen or am I doing something wrong cause no matter how many times I do it, it only unlocks Flashbacks. :chuuni_bwaaah:

Excuse me can you tell me how to crack the VN. I have it downloaded and downloaded the Alpha and Patcher. Now I don't what to do from here. It keeps popping up a message that it needs the original disk.

Seems I cant find alive links anywhere on net and torrents are dead too, Which is ironic as sequel dowloaded just in 10 minutes.
Really hope someone will reupload this stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fockgy wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!

[ニート社長] Neet Corp Patreon animations 2018/08~2023/12
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ニート社長-neet-corp-patreon-animations-2018-08-2023-12.1348159/

08.09.10.21.22.23.24.25.31 doesn't download
i am very like this
please reuploaded🙏
thank you!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?