Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

[Japanese] [141226][Devil-seal] 妹尻 DL版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite
Feb 14, 2015
58,488
6,792
  • SAVi0HCq_o.jpg
  • ​




  • Imojiri - Download Edition


    Title: 妹尻 DL版
    Company: Devil-seal
    Release: 2014/12/26
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=837722

    Revel in the glory of hindquarters!
    Imojiri = Imouto + Oshiri (lit., "Little Sister Butt")

    * Your target is your little sister's bottom and the asses of heroines. Those delicious cheeks are begging to be plundered. Tame the tush. Revel in the glory of hindquarters!

    * Story
    I love ass. You can tell from my collection of magazines and videos. 80% ass fetish.

    I also have a cute little sister. Our parents travel abroad for long periods so I take care of her a lot. Lately it's harder and harder to ignore her delicious... peach... Just wanna reach out and clutch her with both hands...

    Maybe she sensed my eyes crawling over her or maybe she's just a brat, but she started avoiding me. When I asked her why she said "Don't talk to me." Looks like the days of sibling pleasantries are over.

    If she's going to sneer at me then I have no more reason to hold back. Time to turn my imouto's oshiri into a cushion of love. MY LOVE!

    * A sex training ADV for ass fans. Bridge the gap of virginity and lust in various situations.


Rapidgator:

ESG-006655.rar (402.67 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-006655.rar - 402.7 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-006655.rar - 402.7 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-006655.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.​
​