[Hentai game] [141226] [CLIP☆CRAFT] ユニオリズム・カルテット 初回版 + Harem Patch + Drama CD + Digital Content + Wallpaper + Update 1.02 [Patch is included] [H-Game]

I'm getting errors with hooking ITH to this game as well. Anybody know what seems to be the problem/solution?

Thanks for the reply, I'm using the same version. Apparently, the problem came from me not having the h-code for the game (IIRC this ITH is Andy's(did I remember that correct?) upgraded version with more engine detections, etc.). Anyway, using the h-code found here got things working instead of ITH crashing/not responding.

Hello, I can't seem to be able to install this game for some reason and I thought I'd ask some help from you guys. DX So here's what I did:

-After extracting everything, I mounted the ISO file on Daemon Tools
-Chose a directory that is not inside the folder containing the previously extracted files
-After I clicked install, the bar indicating the download process (2nd small bar) loaded too fast then showed a message containing gibberish words, but the most I can make out of it is the [F:\data\<gibberish letters>.exe], I think it is referring to the folder that got extracted from one of the Zip files called "尻チェック回避EXE"?

Note: (I am installing this game while not being in Japanese Locale, that is why it is showing gibberish characters instead of Japanese Characters; it worked on other VNs I DLed and installed, since I usually just transfer the installed game to my External HD, then play it on a laptop on a Japanese Locale mode).

Hmm, I am usually successful in installing VNs while not being in JP Locale... and this PC can't really go into that mode since for some reason, it begins to go... haywire (still have yet to have a comp.tech fix this for me), but do you think not switching to Japanese Locale first before installing is the problem? Or am I missing a procedure that I must do in the installation process? What am I lacking or what should I do first? Like, if I have to extract this or that or move this to that location etc...

(Gotta make sure I have the correct procedure done before I attempt an installation on that slow-to-read-USB-laptop while in JP Locale mode (if that is the only way left), or else I'll waste time unnecessarily). DX

I have the same problem, help please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance