[Hentai game] [140725] [KISS] メイクMeラバー + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

Don't tell the L body is just for rape....I don't see more scenes with that body and you can't select it at the beggining either. Seems like that body tipe is only dark route. I wanted to tenderly love my own custom milf lol This sucks bad.

If you are like me and wanted to enjoy the L body custom heroine on the Good route right from the start of the game,then your out of luck, since it seems the L body is exclusive to the dark route, and even after obtaining it, you can't select it in a new game right from the get go. This totally killed the game for me, since i hate with a passion anything involving ntr and the custom i most wanted is only available there... -.-

This game was such a letdown, its basicaly a make your waifu game..... to see her get raped.

Its completely defeats the porpuse of a custom made waifu.

I thought that dark route was mean to be the main character raping everyone but they show me ntr stuff only. Ok I can accept ntr route, in fact I did like the little revenge path the game take after, but what I didn't like is how the handled some events for example only one H scenes for some npc that...are raped by random dudes unlike the other girls who have their own good route outside the dark one. The worst part is obviously the one you create. I thought it was bad that you don't have more customization options, like elf ears or more hair, you cannot change her dress, some of the jobs one could have been better in said scenes, but my main complain was the L body that I mentioned before and that more than half of the scenes with her are only about rape.

Gameplay is good I did like but it gets boring fast when you reach lvl 4-5 and only wait days and weeks for some events just to end the game in that way. Final boss was easier, that witch is less than a random weak dragon or ogre.

Last edited:
new update v1.08 posted above
v1.07
Update contains
1)fix some CGs
2)added new option in scene recollection

3)new h-scene added for wakaba in Dark route

RTS Part:
entire game has been modified/update (character status, item,added and modified new speciality(characteristic), town/buildings level up requirements, war time ,etc......)

v1.08
fix a bug in v1.07 concerning scene recollection

I see game in vndb have black route
how to going black route and game how many routes??

Last edited:
There are 2 routes in the game, black and white routes. To go to black route you need to do these following conditions
1. don't upgrade your town to level 3
2. lose on around 28th - 30th battle (the green hair girl enemy shows up) and custom heroine must be on the battlefield
3. don't enter other characters' routes (Linna, Charlefret, or Tinia)

(sorry for my poor English)

Last edited:
There are 2 routes in the game, black and white routes. To go to black route you need to do these following conditions
1. don't upgrade your town to level 3
2. lose on around 28th - 30th battle (the green hair girl enemy shows up) and heroine must be on the battlefield
3. don't enter other characters' routes (Linna, Charlefret, or Tinia)

(sorry for my poor English)
thanks for you help
and now I come to White route but how to fin game??
I play 191 day in game
And lose when going to dungeon? when I lose in the defense gate(gate destruction) game will overTT_TT

Last edited:
just enter one of heroines' routes, and then keep choosing star event and heart events in the event menu

Hate to bump this thread for just this but Im having trouble getting the game to work (Using the stuff from the torrent on the first page).
Right after you make your girl, and the black knight appears, I get an error "AnimeSpriteManager.cpp 287 not exist file: le.aad" followed by EAccessViolation and a lot of ??s.

Now it might be an installation issue, because during installation I get some text that I cant read, including one where it says the filename is incorrect. The game, after installation also doesnt have the plugins folder, although it seems to run fine (up until that error) if I just copy/paste it from the ISO. But the same error occurs even if I start the game from the ISO or the MDS files.

Note, running windows 8.1, and I did try the japanese locale, to no avail. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Asking for help is always legit.
Are you sure you set your regional/locale/unicode settings to run japanese games in the correct mode? The garbage i see in the folder/file names is very typical of what happen when the settings of the unicode to use for non unicode program is set to a language different from japanese (control panel -> region and language ->Last tab->Change system locale)

Weeeell. Dont I look silly. Yup that seems to have fixed it. Apparently I was changing Region instead of Locale. I think appLocale always took care of it so I never had to worry too much about it before. You'd think after a couple years of doing this Id know to actually check that. Guess Im not as used to Windows 8 as I think I am. Thanks for the help, Ill show myself out in shame now.

Now I just gotta check if agth will hook everything and see if I can find the darkness version of the game as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html