Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
RCrzeqZ.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AD1D57368066E81F5ECF104FD8A3288FF2311140&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-234244/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140627] [ソフトハウスキャラ] アウトベジタブルズ -Out Vegetables-.torrent
    14.4 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:
VNDB

Romanji: Out Vegetables

Description
There were two wishes in the world: one was an immoral wish to become a phantom thief, the other was a perverted wish to have one’s treasure stolen by a phantom thief.
It would not have been a problem if wishes stayed as wishes, but the two people who harboured these desires met each other.
A ‘night festival’ was established under the dark side of a mega-corporation as a competition for phantom thieves.
This is where the story begins for Zenshirou and the two phantom thieves-in-training girls who he leads, Tomoe and Mirai [Taken From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Anyone aware of an alternative to Daemon Tools to run mdx? I've had Daemon Tools several times, since it downloads malware, as well as the fact it crashed my computer about 10 times trying to delete it last time, I'd like to avoid it, I checked out Alcohol 52%, but that downloads a ton of malware also, so I canceled it, googled around, I've seen alternatives, but it doesn't look like most them work for mdx, so having troubles finding something that won't screw my computer up. Thanks in advance.

the first button is "information collect" Use this to a target location so yo can get information about it EX:treasure place or hidden road

the second button is "Beforehand prepare" This button help you get skill like"extra draw"

the third button means"GO TO STEAL" NOTHING TO SAY ˊ_>ˋ

HOPE CAN HELP YOU

it helps a bit.
is there a status que that you must get to finish the game or doesn't it matter because i have played till season 2 but then it gets musch harder to get points for the cup and if you have finshed the game may you keep the points youu have disturbed in your stats

it helps a bit.
is there a status que that you must get to finish the game or doesn't it matter because i have played till season 2 but then it gets musch harder to get points for the cup and if you have finshed the game may you keep the points youu have disturbed in your stats

NO. there are 5 seasons in one game. You will see different ending according to your play.
Also,once you finish the game , you can play a "Secondary mode" when you start the game again.
At this mode , you will can extra skill points which depends on your play last time.
As I know, it also have "Third mode",the difficulty and the story will increease too.

HOPE HELP YOU

So...what are the requirements to getting cgs? I have cleared 2 playthrough and I have hardly any cgs with the 2 main heroines at all. I got rank 2 for my 1st playthrough, and I managed to reach season 6 in my 2nd playthrough (I got rank 1 during the season 5), followed by finishing the boat mission which grants the "大怪盗団END". Now, I can start the 3rd playthrough with 32 skill points being carried over. Is this considered normal or am I doing something wrong?

Anyone knows what are the specific methods to get the cgs? I don't have cgs for no. 1-4, 7-39, 42-43, 53-82 which are the cgs for the 2 main heroines. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

So...what are the requirements to getting cgs? I have cleared 2 playthrough and I have hardly any cgs with the 2 main heroines at all. I got rank 2 for my 1st playthrough, and I managed to reach season 6 in my 2nd playthrough (I got rank 1 during the season 5), followed by finishing the boat mission which grants the "大怪盗団END". Now, I can start the 3rd playthrough with 32 skill points being carried over. Is this considered normal or am I doing something wrong?

Anyone knows what are the specific methods to get the cgs? I don't have cgs for no. 1-4, 7-39, 42-43, 53-82 which are the cgs for the 2 main heroines. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
According to WIKI's informations, if you want to get main 2 heroines cg, you need to use one heroines' card more than another at mission. EX:you want to get red one's cg you have to use red card>blue card+11

HOPE HELP YOU

Reactions: lawlypop
According to WIKI's informations, if you want to get main 2 heroines cg, you need to use one heroines' card more than another at mission. EX:you want to get red one's cg you have to use red card>blue card+11

HOPE HELP YOU
Thanks for the help! So if I want to get tomoe's cg, does that mean I am restricted to using only her cards or it's fine as long as her cards usage is higher than the other heroine? Is the card count cumulative as the story progress or is it different for every mission? Can you post the link where you got the information from? That would be lovely, thanks.

Thanks for the help! So if I want to get tomoe's cg, does that mean I am restricted to using only her cards or it's fine as long as her cards usage is higher than the other heroine? Is the card count cumulative as the story progress or is it different for every mission? Can you post the link where you got the information from? That would be lovely, thanks.

http://shchara.wikidb.info/アウトベジタブルズ/イベント回想/

Hシーンについて
巴とミライの個別Hシーンはそれぞれ
「使用した巴カード ー ミライカード が11以上」
「使用したミライカード - 巴カード が11以上」
が基本条件。
スキルカードを2枚以上使用した場合、上記に加え使用スキル数を引いた数が
 13以下…他のHイベントが優先される。
 14以上…個別Hが優先される。
邪魔カードはおそらく無関係。
怪盗活動の結果は失敗でもよいが、一部は逮捕(警備で失敗)が条件となる。
各シーン毎にこの条件を満たす必要がある。
Hシーンの優先度は シノビ > エリュトロン > メイド > 上記条件 > 瑠流 > 3P と思われる。
なお、他の冒頭イベントでつぶれた場合は次週に持ち越し。

Reactions: lawlypop
Anyone have any partially completed or half completed, maybe even full game save data? IF would be so kind to upload that...

Anyone have any partially completed or half completed, maybe even full game save data? IF would be so kind to upload that...

from what i read from BBS site,other people's save won't work on your PC and vice versa

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload