[Hentai game] [140627] [キャラメルBOX] セミラミスの天秤 + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

H-code

open Translation Aggregator and game
In TA go to Tools > Lauch Text Hooker in Text hook set Internal Hook and in Custom hooks add this "UTF8*:EAX@47DDB4" as Running process use Semiramis.exe uncheck what u not need.

In the game go to the text then open in TA Tools > Manage Attached Context search for context with ::2**F194 click it on then set Context idle delay to 80 i set Context history to 512KB then Phrase repeat filter to auto and max to 300. Make Auto copy to clipboard on and press done.

If 2**F194 does not work try 1**F194

thanks to aoyu18

Reactions: Alexus
is it not working or you don't know the steps how to configure it

I couldn't find either :2**F194 or 1**F194. (i'm still using XP if that have anything to do with it)

I also never use Translation Aggregator before.

Edit: find the one that work c80958 - not exactly perfect. will try others later on. Thnx btw.

Last edited:
I couldn't find either :2**F194 or 1**F194. (i'm still using XP if that have anything to do with it)

I also never use Translation Aggregator before.

Edit: find the one that work c80958 - not exactly perfect. will try others later on. Thnx btw.

i still haven't downloaded the game
maybe tomorrow i'll download it then i'll make a tutorial

Here is a slightly easier to follow version of the instructions above.

1. Use the 'Inject into running process' option under 'Injection type' in the menu brought up by going to 'tools>launch text hooker'
2. Input UTF8*:EAX@47DDB4 in the big box in the center that says 'custom hooks'
3. Click the OK button (make sure to progress the text once in-game before going onto the next step)
4. Go to tools>Manage attached contents
5. In the section called 'Process Contexts:' find the context with this: 2**F194 or 1**F194 on the end (make sure to highlight it) PS: The ** can be any number or letter, obviously
6. In the box 'context idle delay', input 80 in the place of whatever value is in their previously.
7. In 'Context History Max (KB)' input 512 in place of the previously existing number/value
8. Set the 'Phrase Repeat Filter' section of the settings to auto and the value for max to 300
9. Check the box for 'auto copy to clipboard' in the 'context settings:' section
10. Click the 'Done' button.
11. Enjoy the game

Here is a slightly easier to follow version of the instructions above.

1. Use the 'Inject into running process' option under 'Injection type' in the menu brought up by going to 'tools>launch text hooker'
2. Input UTF8*:EAX@47DDB4 in the big box in the center that says 'custom hooks'
3. Click the OK button (make sure to progress the text once in-game before going onto the next step)
4. Go to tools>Manage attached contents
5. In the section called 'Process Contexts:' find the context with this: 2**F194 or 1**F194 on the end (make sure to highlight it) PS: The ** can be any number or letter, obviously
6. In the box 'context idle delay', input 80 in the place of whatever value is in their previously.
7. In 'Context History Max (KB)' input 512 in place of the previously existing number/value
8. Set the 'Phrase Repeat Filter' section of the settings to auto and the value for max to 300
9. Check the box for 'auto copy to clipboard' in the 'context settings:' section
10. Click the 'Done' button.
11. Enjoy the game

Thnx for me it's F1FA24 near the end - hopes it help others.

Thank you so much for the instructions, It worked for me at first but the second time I open the game, I received an error message from TA like "Unable to creat socket, hooking engine won't work" :(
Can someone help me to fix this or teach me how to reset all the settings, please?
Thank you in advance

when I'm hooking the game to TA, my game suddenly crashes in 3 second, is it the problem with my TA or the game ?

but the shit is that vnr can not use the TAH script, therefore the translation is a little messed up

I tried to use VNR and it can't work although i could play other games easily, how can i make it to work?

Well.. i don't really remember now, but it should capture text

I guess VNR is pretty shitty so no wonder someone can have problem.

Just wondering but has anyone managed to get ITH to translate this? I'm a bit confused about using Translation Agreggator's internal hook, I always end up getting an error message anytime I try and go past entering the code for the custom hook

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.