[Hentai game] [140530] [Guilty] 夜這いする七人の孕女2 + Harem Patch + Pregnant Route + Revision Patch [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
6a1PxCK.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:79CCF966F1E9F8E48DB301AC942817E89BC83F57&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-233917/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140530] [Guilty] 夜這いする七人の孕女2 + Harem Patch + Pregnant Route + Revisio.torrent
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,242
  • (18禁ゲーム) [140530] [Guilty] 夜這いする七人の孕女2 Crack.rar
    444.8 KB · Views: 15,986
Last edited:
Re: [140530] [Guilty] 夜這いする七人の孕女2 + Harem Patch + Pregnant Route + Revision Patch [H-Game]

夜這いする七人の孕女 2
Save File:
http://www.sagaoz.net/savedata/yarawa/yobai2_ponkotsu.zip

Thanks Bro, waiting this for one month more. Waiting the saimin gakuen in next, many thanks!!!

romanji: Yobai Suru Shichinin no Harame 2.

VNDB , romanji: Yobai Suru Shichinin no Harame.

Description for Yobai Suru Shichinin no Harame.

Masaya Kuga was born in his fatherless family.
He watched on the news to discover that his father died from an accident, but he still thinks that he did not died.
In an effort, he head to the home of island that he got a letter.
The village of this island appears to be quite, but it is very peaceful.
While he starts his work as an doctor, he starts to have fun with of girls.
For those people who arrived will have an dream anytime.
"Various girls came to the place where you are sleeping, the looming etch" why the dream looks like this...
Even while having such a trouble, slowly, but every day passing without fail.
What will happen to the fate of Masaya?

About these patches, when it asks for the directory to install, aren't I supposed to put the Game Directory? It asks whether to overwirte some stuff and I let them. But then an installer shows up after that and gives me error messages.

About these patches, when it asks for the directory to install, aren't I supposed to put the Game Directory? It asks whether to overwirte some stuff and I let them. But then an installer shows up after that and gives me error messages.

when it ask Confirm Extracting just press ok ,do not put game directory
after extraction a window will appear press 次へ then the patch will install.

now you need to reinstall game first then apply patch

when it ask Confirm Extracting just press ok ,do not put game directory
after extraction a window will appear press 次へ then the patch will install.

now you need to reinstall game first then apply patch

Gotcha, thanks. What exactly is the Revision Patch for?

hi all, i know i have been a bit late in asking this, but how do i even install this game? when i run setup.exe, then enter directory to install to then press 次へ, the installer will hang for some time. then error <TODO: (file's explanation)> is not responding. 問題イベント名: AppHangB1.

can anyone please help? i have downloaded two installers but both return the same error. :( thanks a lot!
running windows 7, jap locale etc etc. this is the first game i encountered this error.(of course i have already installed hundreds of games before this one so i believe)

EDIT: I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION! my pc was just slow. sorry folks. the solution in this case would be to buy a new pc. :(

hi all, i know i have been a bit late in asking this, but how do i even install this game? when i run setup.exe, then enter directory to install to then press 次へ, the installer will hang for some time. then error <TODO: (file's explanation)> is not responding. 問題イベント名: AppHangB1.

can anyone please help? i have downloaded two installers but both return the same error. :( thanks a lot!
running windows 7, jap locale etc etc. this is the first game i encountered this error.(of course i have already installed hundreds of games before this one so i believe)

EDIT: I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION! my pc was just slow. sorry folks. the solution in this case would be to buy a new pc. :(

The setup also hanged on me so what I did was simply copy the files, except the Runtime and DirectX, to a folder in my hard drive. Then I replaced the launcher with the crack, and finally "installed" the patches the same way as the game (copy the files). I'm not sure if the patches will work but I got the game running right now.

i have copied every file and then i replaced the launcher with the crack, but when i start the crack the game is running but on the screen there are no japanese letters can someone help me?

you have to go to you control panel and set all your regional and language settings to japanese for game to work

I changed the location correctly for japan, but still without the mens and language errors, this does not appear the characters ....

This game when installing, seems like hang but its not. Just wait and will be OK :D. The Installer is bad though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please upload chapter 2 of this doujin if you have it? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ow3d-female-agents-the-boy-chapter-1.1517255/
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ01004019 ?
stm228 wrote on Shine's profile.
How do I open RJ309789
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, can you please update this to its latest version?
よこしまフィットネスクラブ to ver2024.04.06
gusionn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.