[Hentai game] [140425] [Navel honeybell] 空飛ぶ羊と真夏の花 -When girls wish upon a star.- -Limited Edition- + Plus Disk + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
dqUz5uY.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0D8B7EF00C2D7B2E9F005BD25CA7FC623FF6C8F7&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-216967/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um..I got Plus Disk, Drama CD and Manual just now so I create new one, you can skip Original Game if you already got it from my previous torrent ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140425] [Navel honeybell] 空飛ぶ羊と真夏の花 -When girls wish upon a star.- + Plus.torrent
    23.8 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
Re: [140425] [Navel honeybell] 空飛ぶ羊と真夏の花 -When girls wish upon a star.- -Limited Edition- [H-Game]

vndb , romanji: Sora Tobu Hitsuji to Manatsu no Hana -When Girls Wish Upon A Star.

Description
This is the first title by Navel honeybell.
Keisuke became an orphan at a young age and he was taken in by the Konohanamiya family.
After overcoming strict training, he returned to Japan this summer to serve as a butler to their daughter Kotoya, who was also his osananajimi.
He enrolled in the same school as her, Meisei Gakuen, and reunited with an old friend Mea.
It seemed like everything would be smooth sailing, but then he received what appeared to be a love letter.
Heading to the rendez-vous place, he met a young girl named Merriel who told him that he was a God who had been reborn as a human in order to find his imouto goddess on Earth.
Keisuke naturally didn’t believe what the self-proclaimed angel said, but she used her angelic powers to get into the Konohanamiya mansion and gain approval from Kotoya and head housemaid Florencia to stay there.
Merriel told him that his imouto had been reborn as a human before him and she likely had come to this town.
In order to bring her back as a goddess, he must collect the ‘fragments’ of the goddess’ power.
These ‘fragments’ were used to grant the wishes of five young girls: the student council leader Mea, his apathetic classmate Yuu who possessed great singing ability, the pure half-Finnish kouhai Shiina, the mysterious girl Ran who could use magic, and his master Kotoya.
Will he be able to retrieve the ‘fragments’ and complete his goal?
If he couldn’t, then what fate lies ahead of him? [from Micchi's blog]

Re: [140425] [Navel honeybell] 空飛ぶ羊と真夏の花 -When girls wish upon a star.- -Limited Edition- [H-Game]

The direct download link is directing to a different game

um..... anyone got the h-code for this game.....cant get the text to work on ITH

thx in advance

You can also still use TA while using VNR. I did this since VNR interface did not suit my preferences. So when you have syced with the game place your mouse to the left middle side. The you will see a range of different button, click Option the check "text to clipboard". Then open up TA then VIOLLA!!!

Same like ITH . . .

Im seeing people posting extra CGs that arnt in the game, anyone know how to get them or if there was a bonus patch ?
I checked the game and said all CGs and H scenes full

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]