[Hentai game] [140328] [裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ [H-Game] [Patch]

Hi. I downloaded the torrent and got the two disks for the game. But when ever I mount the second disk to continue the instillation, I get an error regarding RealLive.exe. How do I use the patch and Alpha to get around this?

error.png

Last edited:
So damn hard to install but figured it out in the end..

Just read all the comments here and eventually you will get it.

OMG! Finally! I managed to get it to work, thanks to you guys.
Anyways, here is the full installation guide if anyone interest.

1. Mount Disk 2 to CD Drive.
2. Double left click on the CD Drive.
3. A screen will pop up, then click on the Low-Left button, then click the left button again. Then choose your game location* or just leave it like that if you want, just make sure that you know where your game at (very important, number 11)
4. Then Click the button on the left and wait for the installing.
5. When it asked for Disk 2.
6. Unmount CD Drive and put in the disk 2 on the same CD drive.
(for example: You mounted Disk 1 on G: Drive, then you must mount Disk 2 on G: Drive)
7. When the installation complete, just click OK/Yes and it's done, then close the screen game.
8. Next, you extract the "Patcher-Build20121001" (the file is under the OP post if you're wondering)
9. Double left click on the Crack.
10. Checked the first two, leave the third box alone. then click the Top button.
11. When the window appear, find your game location. Mine is like this (C:\Program Files (x86)\裸足少女\3PingLovers)
12. If you went into 3PingLovers file but can't see the RealLive then change Siglus Engine to RealLive Engine
13. Click on RealLive and Open it.
14. And BOOM! It's DONE! Enjoy the hentai my friend :).
15. However, if you have the same problem below, just mount Disk 2 and play.

View attachment 4478
i can't start i just cant find out what the problem is i tried using the patch & alpharom at the diferent time but it doesnt work
i think it similar to the guy earlier but i cant find out what his solution = =
it an error 制品 with these word including lot of japanese and it only allow me to click either ok or cancel

If i am missing something, please inform me, thanks!

Hello guys. First of all I would like to thank you for uploading this game. And... please help me if this problem:
No matter what software I use, I can not mount the image (mdf file). I already tried Alcohol, Daemon and Magick Disk. The same error ever: "cannot mount the CD/DVD image".I have spent hour in this process, but no sucess. Please help!

Hello guys. First of all I would like to thank you for uploading this game. And... please help me if this problem:
No matter what software I use, I can not mount the image (mdf file). I already tried Alcohol, Daemon and Magick Disk. The same error ever: "cannot mount the CD/DVD image".I have spent hour in this process, but no sucess. Please help!
Change/rename the ".mdf" to ".iso". Try mounting it again.

Reactions: Valiyarian
OMG! Finally! I managed to get it to work, thanks to you guys.
Anyways, here is the full installation guide if anyone interest.

1. Mount Disk 2 to CD Drive.
2. Double left click on the CD Drive.
3. A screen will pop up, then click on the Low-Left button, then click the left button again. Then choose your game location* or just leave it like that if you want, just make sure that you know where your game at (very important, number 11)
4. Then Click the button on the left and wait for the installing.
5. When it asked for Disk 2.
6. Unmount CD Drive and put in the disk 2 on the same CD drive.
(for example: You mounted Disk 1 on G: Drive, then you must mount Disk 2 on G: Drive)
7. When the installation complete, just click OK/Yes and it's done, then close the screen game.
8. Next, you extract the "Patcher-Build20121001" (the file is under the OP post if you're wondering)
9. Double left click on the Crack.
10. Checked the first two, leave the third box alone. then click the Top button.
11. When the window appear, find your game location. Mine is like this (C:\Program Files (x86)\裸足少女\3PingLovers)
12. If you went into 3PingLovers file but can't see the RealLive then change Siglus Engine to RealLive Engine
13. Click on RealLive and Open it.
14. And BOOM! It's DONE! Enjoy the hentai my friend :).
15. However, if you have the same problem below, just mount Disk 2 and play.

If i am missing something, please inform me, thanks!

ive done everything you said and it worked up until the patcher. i open the patcher, click left two, then top button. go to where the file is located but i cant find the RealLive. Idk how to change it from Siglus to RealLive either. i tried all three buttons and still couldnt find it. and when i try to play it through disk 2 it wont open.

ive done everything you said and it worked up until the patcher. i open the patcher, click left two, then top button. go to where the file is located but i cant find the RealLive. Idk how to change it from Siglus to RealLive either. i tried all three buttons and still couldnt find it. and when i try to play it through disk 2 it wont open.

View attachment 14478

you can see that i can't see it either, but once you change it to RealLive Engine, it will appear.
Good luck!

I might have missed the obvious here but how do you guys mounted the image of the game and installed it ?? i'm having a hard time here without the mds file...
Edit: Forget it i made it work somehow, i know its old but thanks for all the instructions above guys.

Last edited:
Hello,
When I try to install this game, and some others from the publisher, I get an error popup saying file is missing. I googled this but I don't think I see what I want. Any advice where to get this or how to bypass?View attachment 29617

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.