[Hentai game] [140131] [戯画] キスアト ‐Kiss will change, my relation with you‐ + Original Soundtrack + OP Theme Song + CRACK/UPDATE/SCANS

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
c785456package.jpg

Info

Romanji title: Kiss Ato
Official title: キスアト
Package Size: 4.83 GB

Info: http://products.web-giga.com/kissato/
Distributor: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=785456
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v13632

Main Game

torrent.gif
[140131] [戯画] キスアト 初回限定版 + Soundtrack CD + OP Theme Song + Manual.torrent (12.5 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [140131] [戯画] キスアト ‐Kiss will change, my relation with you‐ 初回限定版 (Alpha-ROM 起動不可 iso+mds+マニュアル+rr3)
(18禁ゲーム) [140131] [戯画] キスアト ‐Kiss will change, my relation with you‐ 初回限定版 初回特典 サントラCD (wav+cue+rr3).rar
(18禁ゲーム音楽) [131229] [戯画] キスアト ‐Kiss will change, my relation with you‐ 初回限定版 オープニング主題歌『My Sphere』 (wav+cue+rr3).rar
UPDATE + Alpha-Rom Cracks + Scans

Torrent posted by Checkmate are [hl-violet]-Faster-Than-Light-[/hl-violet] Seeded.

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-190978/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
more info here.

romanji: Kiss Ato

Description
Makoto attends a local school which specializes in the arts, but he didn’t have much confidence in his ability. Nearing the end of his second year, he came to the workspace that was opened up to students to work on his year-end project. Sitting next to him was a girl from another class, Tsukuyo, who was famous for her art skills. After watching her work and seeing her art, he fell in love with her. [From Micchi's Blogpost]

Have anyone tried it? I want to know about the extra scenario
So far accessing the extra scenario has proven impossible. It needs a code that came with the game manual. However, the only version that came out so far has got the code obscured. Gotta wait and hope for another copy of the manual with the un-obscured serial, or someone willing to share the code itself.

So far accessing the extra scenario has proven impossible. It needs a code that came with the game manual. However, the only version that came out so far has got the code obscured. Gotta wait and hope for another copy of the manual with the un-obscured serial, or someone willing to share the code itself.
If one wants to share the code, they will also need to share their email address used to register the game. So this is quite unlikely...

I just wish someone to share the files and/or modifications in the Registry that have been updated/added after applying the code.

So, I've been investigating a bit through japanese boards and while I couldn't find a trace of the extra scenario itself, at least I now know what it is. First it's something that appears in the start menu as "special episode". Now, as for the contents, there are a couple new cgs, one of Arisa one of Tsukuyo (if you finish the game normally you'll see the last two blank cgs in the gallery). In addition several eroscenes are upgraded in the sense that they contain more variations, more closeups.

If you use a savegame, you'll be able to see the two extra cgs in the gallery (not the respective scenes though). But as for the upgraded scenes, the additions aren't in the gallery so I guess they will still need the extra content. However, they can still be seen in a cg set (a couple have been released and both contain the extra pics). The upgraded scenes are for Tsukuyo, Arisa, Azusa and Madoka. As far as I know, nothing is added for Hijiri (but here's hoping they'll make a FD or something with her).

And this is all I was able to gather so far. Hope it somehow helps.

So, I've been investigating a bit through japanese boards and while I couldn't find a trace of the extra scenario itself, at least I now know what it is. First it's something that appears in the start menu as "special episode". Now, as for the contents, there are a couple new cgs, one of Arisa one of Tsukuyo (if you finish the game normally you'll see the last two blank cgs in the gallery). In addition several eroscenes are upgraded in the sense that they contain more variations, more closeups.

If you use a savegame, you'll be able to see the two extra cgs in the gallery (not the respective scenes though). But as for the upgraded scenes, the additions aren't in the gallery so I guess they will still need the extra content. However, they can still be seen in a cg set (a couple have been released and both contain the extra pics). The upgraded scenes are for Tsukuyo, Arisa, Azusa and Madoka. As far as I know, nothing is added for Hijiri (but here's hoping they'll make a FD or something with her).

And this is all I was able to gather so far. Hope it somehow helps.
Thanks for the info! Now we know that something has definitely been added after the serial is applied.

TBH, I'm not quite interested in the H scenes themselves; I just don't wanna miss out any possible additional storylines within those extra contents...

That's a bugger, I really want to complete product, I hope someone will share the whole thing eventually...

ZZZ can some1 help -> whenever i open the game , the game itself hangs
There're just too many ways the game (and any other software) can freeze, so please provide more info (e.g. OS, 32/64bit, non-Unicode program's locale (have you set it to Japanese already?), action(s) you took just before the game froze, etc.).

Reactions: dnceridderterre
By the way, I assume there are still no news about the special episode. I've kept searching during all these months, with no avail.

Meanwhile, from feb 14 to march 31 there has been a character poll on the official website. The ranking has been rewritten due to many invalidated votes (well each person could vote a character per day, Kyoko who used to get 20 votes per day, suddenly got 2000 votes in the span of a few hours so yeah there was something fishy) and was as following:

1) 藍川 有紗 (Arisa)
2) 星見 月夜 (Tsukuyo)
3) 狩野 ひじり (Hijiri)
4) 棗 梓 (Azusa)
5) 小鳥遊 まどか (Madoka)
6) 浅間 京子 (Kyoko)

Just for the recording, the ranking at the end of the poll was:

1) Arisa - 6458
2) Hijiri - 4791
3) Madoka - 4552
4) Kyoko - 4547
5) Tsukuyo - 4301
6) Azusa - 3813

Aside from Arisa all positions changed. Personally I've always voted Hijiri, juicy sub heroine without her own route. For this I (and many of the comments who voted Hijiri) wish for a Fan Disc. Giga is not new to fan discs, Hotchkiss for example had one. The summer comiket (august) may be a good moment for it, but right now I see no plans on the official site, just some normal merchandising like posters and dakimakura.

Well mine OS is windows 7 , 64 bit. region language and time :japanese.
Currently reinstalled , changed the mouse setting to normal and it is working perfectly

Well mine OS is windows 7 , 64 bit. region language and time :japanese.
Currently reinstalled , changed the mouse setting to normal and it is working perfectly
Well, it's quite weird that a mouse setting got the game hung... But anyways, it's glad to hear that you can enjoy the game now :)

By the way, I assume there are still no news about the special episode. I've kept searching during all these months, with no avail.

Meanwhile, from feb 14 to march 31 there has been a character poll on the official website. The ranking has been rewritten due to many invalidated votes (well each person could vote a character per day, Kyoko who used to get 20 votes per day, suddenly got 2000 votes in the span of a few hours so yeah there was something fishy) and was as following:

1) 藍川 有紗 (Arisa)
2) 星見 月夜 (Tsukuyo)
3) 狩野 ひじり (Hijiri)
4) 棗 梓 (Azusa)
5) 小鳥遊 まどか (Madoka)
6) 浅間 京子 (Kyoko)

Just for the recording, the ranking at the end of the poll was:

1) Arisa - 6458
2) Hijiri - 4791
3) Madoka - 4552
4) Kyoko - 4547
5) Tsukuyo - 4301
6) Azusa - 3813

Aside from Arisa all positions changed. Personally I've always voted Hijiri, juicy sub heroine without her own route. For this I (and many of the comments who voted Hijiri) wish for a Fan Disc. Giga is not new to fan discs, Hotchkiss for example had one. The summer comiket (august) may be a good moment for it, but right now I see no plans on the official site, just some normal merchandising like posters and dakimakura.

Does someone that know japanese can check the homepage about this?
part of the text is in format of pictures so i can't grab it and use any translator.

I was expecting an extra scenario, but now i'm re-reading the thread from post Post #4 and i figured that i mistook this game for another (where the extra scenario is really being released next December); i promise i'll check better next time......

Coming back to this game, i wonder if the serial number mentioned in post #8 came out somewhere....not that we miss so much!

could someone help with seeding this game please?

EDIT :
thank you for anyone who help with seeding this game.
i am done downloading it.
and thank you for checkmate who share this game.

Last edited:
*Bump*

Could someone help with seeding this game please? Thanks guys and thanks checkmate for sharing!

Regards

Bump

Thank you for sharing Checkmate! Can anyone help seed please? Just started torrenting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)