[Hentai game] [131129] [ensemble] 桜舞う乙女のロンド + Bonus + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

Re: [131129] [ensemble] 桜舞う乙女のロンド + Bonus + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Guide]

Tried Alcohol 120% for hours, gave up. Then tried DT 5.0 didn't work, then upgraded to DT 5.4 removed all virtual drives, checked the 5 checkboxes in Preferences -> Advanced in DT and added ide drive and mounted on it and it worked.

How about the latest version of Daemon Tools Lite? Can we use that instead of Alcohol 120%? :confused:

How about the latest version of Daemon Tools Lite? Can we use that instead of Alcohol 120%? :confused:

Don't know I got Daemon Tools Pro (own bought).

Don't know I got Daemon Tools Pro (own bought).

I was able to confirm as well
I used daemon pro then created ide virtual driver not DT mounted then used serial given then yep it was able to pass the protection and it is working fine as of this moment

Quite a few of experiment been made for this game, and cost me a day. finally find out the IDE (deamon tool pro edition) visual driver was the best solution indeed. Just install the pro edition if u dun hv, and create the IDE put the disk into it, done the verify in the end. Actual i hope it can be more easier , but i found out nobody hv the crack for this game, so i do a lot effort for it.

How about girlcelly's method written on the front page? Has anyone tried that with success?

You can use Daemon Tools Lite as well, but you need a SCSI-Driver. After I mounted the ISO in the SCSI-Drive the Game runs without problems

So it is possible to bypass protection by entering the serial key, but where is that key?

Tried Alcohol 120% for hours, gave up. Then tried DT 5.0 didn't work, then upgraded to DT 5.4 removed all virtual drives, checked the 5 checkboxes in Preferences -> Advanced in DT and added ide drive and mounted on it and it worked.

Same proccess, protect.exe still shoots down the attempt. Tried both SCSI and IDE drives with all preferences checked in DTPro5.4.

So it is possible to bypass protection by entering the serial key, but where is that key?

The serial is in the SFS_SAKUOTO.exe mentioned in gircelly's post. However Starforce shoots down most if not all attempts at disc emulation.

You can use Daemon Tools Lite as well, but you need a SCSI-Driver. After I mounted the ISO in the SCSI-Drive the Game runs without problems

Are you sure? Mine says emulation drive detected (using the latest daemon tools lite v.4.48.1)...

(FN輸入) [起動用EXE] [131129] [ensamble] 桜舞う乙女のロンド.rar

OH... MY... GOSH! Girlcelly to the rescue! :pushups:

Works perfectly. Thank you!

Are you sure? Mine says emulation drive detected (using the latest daemon tools lite v.4.48.1)...

Have the same version and it works fine. No idea if the fact that I use it in Win8 has anything to do with the different outcome.

Finally girlcelly has post out the crack, appreciate for the sharing and post on time. Btw, this game really hardcore for doing such experiment test >< Good Job!

FN輸入) [起動用EXE] [131129] [ensamble] 桜舞う乙女のロンド.rar

What am I supposed to do with the "AdvHD.exe" file? On my PC, that file's icon have a blank window with blue frames around it. Is that icon supposed to have a pic or something?

Have the same version and it works fine. No idea if the fact that I use it in Win8 has anything to do with the different outcome.
Maybe Starforce still doesn't "work properly" in Win8?

Anyways, now that the cracked exe is out, so no need to deal with that piece of junk anymore (thanks girlcelly :D).

Guys, how do I use the crack? Can someone please teach me? :) All I have to do is overwrite the exe in game folder with that crack after installation, right?

1- Mount image files with virtual drive like Alcohol120%
2- Hit setup.exe to install the game
3- After installation is done, hit SFS_SAKUOTO.exe to run game. It will ask for Product Code
4- Hit protect.exe, it will verify code and let you pass !

then 5. replace the AdvHD.exe

is that right?

I think you must only do 3 & 4 or 5 , at least this was enough for me. Patch mentioned in the thread-title has nothing to do with the Yuri-Route Patch or have I overlook anything?

1- Mount image files with virtual drive like Alcohol120%
2- Hit setup.exe to install the game
3- After installation is done, hit SFS_SAKUOTO.exe to run game. It will ask for Product Code
4- Hit protect.exe, it will verify code and let you pass !

then 5. replace the AdvHD.exe

is that right?

you only need to install and replace the exe file

mEe3vCu.jpg

Info:

Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-137240/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

There is Bonus Patch
~お兄ちゃんじゃなくて恋人になって欲しいの~
https://mega.co.nz/#!wwUQjDCK!b0Ik_HzaYSFjVeB92AOXh1Q42tATiEy9Qc1J0YgrIPY

I followed the instruction that copy key code from SFS_SAKUOTO.exe then click the protect.exe then paste the key code but it shows error. Could someone tell me how did you run the game?

edit post: thanks to Overkill373 to confirm, now i'll write it clear!
edit again: download complete; i didn't ever bother to mount iso and install; extrated the files in a temp folder, replaced the exe and the game started fine.

You need the procedure with protect.exe and SFS_SAKUOTO.exe only if you don't replace AdvHd.exe!

This was required until the patched Advhd.exe was released, but may be required if a future update with a new exe version is released.

If you replace AdvHD.exe you don't need the protect.exe and SFS_SAKUOTO.exe procedure, just run the replaced exe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?