• nhKO2CCZ_o.jpg

• Sei Chakuero Gakuen ~Nugikake Bukkake Ojou-sama!~ Package Edition

Title: 聖・ちゃくエロ学園 ~脱ぎかけぶっかけお嬢様!~ パッケージ版
    Company: スワンアイ
    Release: 2013/11/29
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=783784

Takumi is a transfer student to a very prestigious formerly all girl's school. He is now the only boy in a school filled with beautiful wealthy girls. However his dream of his own personal harem is shattered when the girls would all rather make friends with each other than with him, he finds himself alone every day unable to make even a single friend. After a month he finally gives up and decides to leave the school.

"Garden" is a club created by six elite girls including the class president of the school. Every day they meet to enjoy chatting over lunch and afternoon tea under the pretense of improving relations between boys and girls, however if Takumi quits school it will be an all girl's school again and their club will be disbanded. Hoping to preserve their club they extend an invitation for Takumi to join and what better way to improve relations between boys and girls than through sex?

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.