[Hentai game] [131025] [どっ恋ソフト] バレーコーチんぐ! ~崖っぷちな俺と、バレー部員達とのエッチでドキドキ合宿猛特訓!~ [H-Game]

Here is video to show that it works.
By the way @Raspberry do you also don't see japanese character on the title bar of the game, or when you exit game or you maybe get some message?

Edit: I just checked and yes it will not work if you don't have Japanese Language pack installed.
This will actually NOT make windows Japanese if you Leave settings as shown in Video or picure above.

so go to windows update, check for new updates if you have not already,
click optional updates avaiable and select only Japanese Language pack for Windows 7 and ok. This will take about 30min.

Video:
http://videobam.com/PYvOl

Well, i see Japanese characters on tittle bar and options that you open with tittle bar was fine too, because they are not in engine, i can even translate them with TA (translate menus option ) . No error message, only wrong text. So yeah unless you are on windows ultimate you will not be able to see in-engine text of this game because non-Ultimate windows do not support language packs .

EDIT wait a minute....i just watched your video and text in your game is same as mine, aka not right.....

Well I'm using Windows 7 professional and have the Japanese language pack installed using Vistalizator. I had no luck using the patch, but can confirm switching my language to Japanese did fix the text issue. You need to restart when you change language, but it's easier to switch back to English since you don't have to mess around in Japanese menus.

AE0N7u5.jpg

Well I'm using Windows 7 professional and have the Japanese language pack installed using Vistalizator. I had no luck using the patch, but can confirm switching my language to Japanese did fix the text issue. You need to restart when you change language, but it's easier to switch back to English since you don't have to mess around in Japanese menus.

AE0N7u5.jpg

unfortunately Vistalizator broke my Windows boot , so i had to restore. So whoever will use it, be careful and save your stuff, because you never know.

To prevent your non-Ultimate windows to invalidate the license while using vistalizator, you need a few steps:
in control panel/program manager/second page , find and uninstall kb971033.
Now open windows update and set windows list the updates but don't download them.
Check for new updates and windows will show a list where you can find kb971033 ready for install.
Uncheck kb971033 and with right mouse/context menu hide this specific update, confirm and apply.
Now you can set back windows to update automatically and forget about this.

Last edited:
I thought only Win 7 has this problem but turn out my Win 8 also face it. I guess we should wait for official patch of developers, unless those guys in Japan don't have this problem like us, then we're fucked.
OyeWFJ2.png

The Text is really messed up . it is annoyingly that it affect the text in the multiple choice answer. (T^T) (sigh)

Does anyone know where the savedata folder for this game is? i have looked in my documents and all over the place and i can't find it

Does anyone know where the savedata folder for this game is? i have looked in my documents and all over the place and i can't find it

C:\Users\[Your username]\AppData\Roaming\[Game's folder name(with parent folders if any)]

The game shows you the save folder address if you click on the help button on the game's menu bar (upper right corner on the game's window)

Resize your disk with the disk manager, add a partition and a (cracked) windows 7 32bit ; may be a big work initially but you'll avoid many headaches in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?