[Hentai game] [130927] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫3 ~天下新生~ 豪華限定版 + Sofmap + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

can't eplain it wel but the screen is for how far you have proceded to capture the character

and with the slot you can raise the progres of it oh yeah and the forts are some kind of event if i was right

Thanks. Do you know what is the best result with the slot?

Confirm to be working. If you see a popup window saying "Sorry,Japanese only" switch you language format to Japanese as well.

I keep getting that error message you described. How exactly do I "switch" to Japanese language format?

I keep getting that error message you described. How exactly do I "switch" to Japanese language format?

Go to control panel and go to Clock, Language, and Region (if you're using windows 7 otherwise look for language and or region settings for other versions of windows in control panel), then go to change date, time, or number format and in formats change to Japanese. Also in the Administrative tab, you may want to change your system locale to Japanese as well since there are numerous visual novels that will only work if the system locale is switched to Japanese.

Reactions: Murakumo
My locale says Japanese (japan) already though... should I just re-select it?

Can you re-upload all softmap bonus unlock 3 special characters ? The link is dead Thanks o/
Also there is a new download version of the same game "Sangoku hime 3 DX " (Deluxe Edition) that support Window10/8.1/7 + included DLC 1 Yuugi kyouka ban + all 3 softmap bonus characters . If any uploader can get this DX version from DLsite it would save us lots of time patching this game
125101wkd2ix1ggs3g22sd.jpg

(左慈元放 -Saji Genpou / 関羽雲長 - Kan'u Unchou Manga version / 黄龍 - Ouryu - Golden Dragon ?)
sangoku3_dx_tokuten.jpg

https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ012119.html
http://www.unicorn-a.com/products/gesen18/sangoku3_dx/#prettyPhoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty