[Japanese] [130607][ベルゼブブ]自宅警備員 脅迫無双パッチ

sorry but i don't know any item

i know only we can drug her or something but i don't know item name and how to use

i know only we can drug her or something but i don't know item name and how to use

Record devices:

デジカメ Digital camera
ビデオカメラ Video camera
盗聴器 Wiretap

---------------------------

ゴゴマジック Gogo Magic => This thing was used to clean toilet

Change the clock in Shoko's room to 18:00. Then come to the kitchen and put these things in their food
媚薬 Aphrodisiac => Check the time table for the masturbation time
利尿剤 Diuretics => Set the record devices in the toilet frequently

Others are event items and they can be used when you had enough blackmail points.

The items from the keys are still unknown how to use.

Record devices:

デジカメ Digital camera
ビデオカメラ Video camera
盗聴器 Wiretap

ゴゴマジック Gogo Magic => This thing was used to clean toilet

Change the clock in Shoko's room to 18:00. Then come to the kitchen and put these things in their food
媚薬 Aphrodisiac => Check the time table for the masturbation time
利尿剤 Diuretics => Set the record devices in the toilet frequently

Others are event items and they can be used when you had enough blackmail points.

The items from the keys are still unknown how to use.

thanks a lot !!

but why we must clean toilet ?

thanks a lot !!

but why we must clean toilet ?

To record when the girls use toilet. If you don't use ゴゴマジック to clean toilet after recording a scene there, you never get scene in the toilet anymore until you cleaned them.

Many item can be bought in your room. Be sure that you bought a lot 6 things I was discuss above.

To record when the girls use toilet. If you don't use ゴゴマジック to clean toilet after recording a scene there, you never get scene in the toilet anymore until you cleaned them.

Many item can be bought in your room. Be sure that you bought a lot 6 things I was discuss above.

OK thanks a lot

but how to get money

wow good trick

can you tell me more about Change the clock ?

Go to Shoko's room before 18:00 and choose the option: 目覚まし時計のセット => 18:00
After that you can wait until 18:00 and go to the kitchen to put the bills into the food.

Go to Shoko's room before 18:00 and choose the option: 目覚まし時計のセット => 18:00
After that you can wait until 18:00 and go to the kitchen to put the bills into the food.

so i should set video in her room before 18.00 ?

so i should set video in her room before 18.00 ?

She will change clothes at 17:00, so you should set devices before that.
Just focus on putting the bills into their food at 18:00. Because you have only 1 minute to do that.

sorry to dig this thread up..
but anyone know how can I get scene in 押入れ room for both shouko and sayaka I tried to search already but not even on japanese site

sorry to dig this thread up..
but anyone know how can I get scene in 押入れ room for both shouko and sayaka I tried to search already but not even on japanese site

I don't know either. But why don't you try blackmail them first, then go around that room until they show up ?

BTW, hope someone could upload the latest version.

Considering they just put an announcement for ANOTHER expansion to be released on the 15th, I think you're better off waiting for that one (based on the name 'bright family plan' looks like it'll add group sex into the game?)

Considering they just put an announcement for ANOTHER expansion to be released on the 15th, I think you're better off waiting for that one (based on the name 'bright family plan' looks like it'll add group sex into the game?)

You mean they will update again ?

Does anyone have a 100% save of this version?, there are 2 scenes of sayaka that I can't seem to get.

Hey guys, i'm planning to buy this game and keep update to newest versions (ofcourse, i'll upload them here too), should i just buy the expansion and download the original ver somewhere or buy both ?
original: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ105046.html
expansion: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ105046.html

I think all original ver in this forum are not latest ver, but you can download ver.1.13.5.25 + 1.13.5.28 in this forum and replace them with the files in the expansion (ver.1.13.9.13). That's worked with me.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, the original and the expansion links are the same.
Expansion: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ115727.html

Hey guys, i'm planning to buy this game and keep update to newest versions (ofcourse, i'll upload them here too), should i just buy the expansion and download the original ver somewhere or buy both ?
original: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ105046.html
expansion: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ105046.html

While the expansion can be played without the original, you'd lose out a lot of event flags.

The 'proper' way to do this is (assuming you're buying both)
Download the original
Download the expansion
unzip both
Run the pink/blue icon in the expansion, it'll ask you to find the folder of the original, then it'll port the files over without screwing it up

Then you can run the expansion and have the contents of both.

Just checked their homepage and the readme file, the newest ver of original is 1.13.5.25 and we only need to replace data.xp3 (~550MB) file for original's contents.
No need to buy the original :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197576.html

Thanks!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル