[Hentai game] [130531] [てぃ~ぐる] レミニセンス -Reminiscence- 初回限定版 + Append Disk + Original Soundtrack + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Updated the game to 1.02, but still always gets crashed at the transition screen where the protagonist wakes up to go to the Dream City's amusement park. Has anyone else here reached that point?

And, any solutions? :(

EDIT: Confirmed the same crash on a fresh install to VirtualBox Windows XP SP 3 too (Reminiscence v1.00 and 1.02); FYI my laptop runs Windows 7 Home Premium on i7 CPU, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 570M 1.5GB RAM)

Scene before crash:
scenebefore.jpg

BAM! Crash is just one click away from the previous scene:
sceneafter.jpg

Last edited:
I had some problems installing the game but finally got to the point where i could open it sadly i keep getting this error.
( http://imgur.com/0Ja0O82 ) To get the game to this point i had to drag over the BIN file within the disk and put it in the install location. I had to do this because it wasn't installing the BIN file.

I have changed my region to japan.
I have opened it up as admin.
I have reset my PC.
I have ran the update 102.
I have change the compatibility to windows xp SP3 .
Thought i might need to have one of the MDF/MDS files in my drive while starting it up tried all of them didn't work.
I have tried running it from the disk.

To me look like if your unicode settings from non-unicode programs is still in a different language; you sure of changing it to japanese? It's in the last tab and require a full reboot.

Reactions: Meredith
I wonder if they're gonna expand this universe like they did with the Akatsuki series. I'm kinda itching for more since the endings seem kinda cut short >.>

cant seem to get this game to work, when i try to open a file i usually get an error http://i.imgur.com/xyDa4ED.png
but when i do get past the errors and onto an installation and almost finnishes i get this http://i.imgur.com/Wso32RC.png
this is my first H-Game on this computer and seeded about 4x the game bandwidth on utorrent, so a response would be greatly appreciated. thank you

if u think theres any programs i need installed let me know

another problem, how do i use the updaters? when i use applocale with the updaters i still have the same problem. help appreciated

question...

is the append disk just adds the H-scene only without really story in it?
well some of the append disk can be categorized as after story like Nozomi or Rin or Akusera, but some looks strange like Aki and Kizuna (?) and one scene appear suddenly without any background story at all in the "Others" scene which is Madoka....

Just finished this game...
Interesting story and plot and its a sequel to Akatsuki no Goei which make me become interested in this game
each heroine routes is a bit short which makes me wonder is it really the end when playing it.... well I hope that they will make something like a fandisk to give more conclusion about the world they are living...
but, at least after finishing all of the arc, I can see "that person" again, well actually "that person" has been seen in the main route also, but there's "another person" in one CG that makes me surprised as it being happened to her

question...

is the append disk just adds the H-scene only without really story in it?
well some of the append disk can be categorized as after story like Nozomi or Rin or Akusera, but some looks strange like Aki and Kizuna (?) and one scene appear suddenly without any background story at all in the "Others" scene which is Madoka....

Just finished this game...
Interesting story and plot and its a sequel to Akatsuki no Goei which make me become interested in this game
each heroine routes is a bit short which makes me wonder is it really the end when playing it.... well I hope that they will make something like a fandisk to give more conclusion about the world they are living...
but, at least after finishing all of the arc, I can see "that person" again, well actually "that person" has been seen in the main route also, but there's "another person" in one CG that makes me surprised as it being happened to her

there's going to be a fandisk for this http://vndb.org/v14069

can you reupload this please, I cant seem to download from putlocker

Edit: nvm, got it to work, it seems I had to register to putlocker to make it work

Haha, ok ok, yeah, it's some confusing because they changed the domain to the new name "Firedrive", but the good new it's the remain of the uploaded files XD

Reactions: XHayatoX
keeps on crashing everything is set on Japan. running on Windows 7 Ultimate

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty