Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
aFmXUCN.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DC4156127350AC9358C601813354AD52AFFB96B7&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-126120/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Original Uploader/Shitsurei/SoSD/lanceton said:
Original notes:

part02は壊れています。楽園同様rrで直すことができます。
SFをかけたようですが、体験版exeを上書きすれば起動できます。
OPまで不都合はないですが、EDまでは確認していません。
一応体験版exeも一緒に流します。

P.S.
Licenseフォルダは体験版のまんまのようです。
License.txtによると、この完全版すら体験版扱いだそうです。
これを見て体験版exeで起動できるのではないかと試したところ、運良く起動できました。

Translation ( thanks to Shitsurei, SoSD, lanceton ^^ ):

It's protected by SF but you can overwrite the exe with the one from the trial.

It's working up until at least the OP but I haven't checked as far as the ED yet. I have included the exe from the trial (unsure about that one)

P.S. The license folder looked like the one from the trial version as well. As well as the licence.txt. I was lucky that it worked when trying to start it with the exe from the trial.
Um...That is notes from Original Uploader, it would be good if anyone can give me some translation because it is related to StarForce ^^

Anyway, I already fixed part02 for you guys ! *kuku*

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
part02は壊れています。楽園同様rrで直すことができます。
SFをかけたようですが、体験版exeを上書きすれば起動できます。
OPまで不都合はないですが、EDまでは確認していません。
一応体験版exeも一緒に流します。

P.S.
Licenseフォルダは体験版のまんまのようです。
License.txtによると、この完全版すら体験版扱いだそうです。
これを見て体験版exeで起動できるのではないかと試したところ、運良く起動できました。

Rough translation:
*first two lines are about the broken part 2 which you already fixed*

It's protected by SF but you can overwrite the exe with the one from the trial.

It's working up until at least the OP but I haven't checked as far as the ED yet. *I have included the exe from the trial* (unsure about that one)

P.S. The license folder looked like the one from the trial version as well. As well as the licence.txt. I was lucky that it worked when trying to start it with the exe from the trial

BTW: Looks like the trial exe is already included?`
Edit: Corrected as per SoSD's correction

Last edited:
"OPまで不都合はないですが、EDまでは確認していません。"

This says, there's no problem as far the OP but I didn't check as far as the ED. The rest of the Shitsurei's translation is accurate enough.

Thanks for the game and i confirm SosD translation is right :)

Part 2 is broken. However it can be repaired with rr, just like the "paradise(referring to グリザイアの楽園)".
While it looked like beeing protected by StarForce, if [you] overwrite it with the exe [file] from the trial version, [you'll] be able to start it.
have verified that the game works until opening, however didn't verify it all the way until ending.
[For your convenience] the trial version exe is released together.

P.S.
The 'License folder' looked exactly the same as [the folder] in the trial version.
Judging from the License.txt it felt like the full version is treated the same as the trial version.
After seeing this, was thinking whether it might be possible to start up the game with the trial version exe and gave it a try. got lucky and got the game started up.

------------------------

Pretty much word-by-word translation with added objects in brackets due to the difference in grammar structure.
Perfectly understandable anyway.

"OPまで不都合はないですが、EDまでは確認していません。"

This says, there's no problem as far the OP but I didn't check as far as the ED. The rest of the Shitsurei's translation is accurate enough.

Ah you're right, thanks. Sorry about that, tried to translate a bit too quickly I guess.

I never understand why they still using SF for protect, the licence make the game price higher but the result only give trouble to real game buyer........:(

ahmm.... the text didnt show properly... anyone know what to do?

↑There is an EXE named "AdvHD.exe" in the RAR "(FN輸入) (18禁ゲーム) [130524] [ensemble] お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ の起動.rar". Just overwrite the EXE in game folder after you installed.

So I have to download the Trial and replaced the exe file? So, where can I download the trial version?
BTW, what about the Serial Key?

So I have to download the Trial and replaced the exe file? So, where can I download the trial version?
BTW, what about the Serial Key?

The trial advhd.exe already included in the torrent

Just curious - is the text visible on physical WinXP computer?
I run the game in VmWare, XP virtual machine does not show any text (but ITH captured it), and Win7 machine works fine...
Guess I'll have to use Win7 machine in future since XP is too outdated

Latest games seem to user ds or d2d to generate screen effects and this probably isn't well emulated on the virtual machine;
i assume you have to use a real windows xp that use the drivers of the video cards for xp, unless......

By searching just now i found that vmware has a workaround to run directx on an external window, vmware 6.5 and 7 support 3d acceleration (no details), virtualbox 3 also implement it and 3d games runs (a little slower than normal install).

most of the game you play can change the renderer however not knowing japanese i can't read what the setting is; same games ask you what renderer tou use the first time or even every time you start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?