[Hentai game] [130222] [ルネ Team Bitters] 魔法少女はキスして変身(かわ)る ~相手が彼以外の人だなんて……~ [H-Game] [Full + Dummy Cut] [No DVD Patch]

Hcode: /HBN-4*0:C@5FAB:magic-girl.exe or /HBN-4*0:C@405FAB
/HBN-4*-2:C@5FAA:magic-girl.exe or /HBN-4*-2:C@405FAA
Works with ITH and AGTH on the Dummy Cut version. Havn't tested on NoDVD.
source

I tried it with the non-DC version and no dice.

Really? Because I just tried it with the full cut + No DVD and it's working like a dream. Are you making sure to use AGTH and NTLEA?

Re: [130222] [ルネ Team Bitters] 魔法少女はキスして変身(かわ)る ~相手が彼以外の人だなんて……~ [H-Game] [Full + Dummy Cut]

no male voices in the game ?

No male voices in this game unlike their previous works. :(

If you're having trouble with it freezing at the sunset scene, it's because of your regional settings. I changed mine to japanese and it doesn't freeze anymore.

Untitled_zpsf0a36ab8.jpg

I am also having the freezing problem. The thing is my regional settings is already set to Japanese but it's still happening. If anybody knows how to fix it please help...

The game's not working properly for me. When I start it up all the text is bugged up and in random roman letters or elsewise there is no text. No one else had this problem?

The game's not working properly for me. When I start it up all the text is bugged up and in random roman letters or elsewise there is no text. No one else had this problem?

Double check that your region, langue, and clock are set to Japan.

Reactions: Kaffita
could someone plz seed for the dummycut version? several ppl are stuck. (same for the normal version but i perfer the dummycut version)

I can't get past that part. The game freezes in this part. T_______T

9909c5c08fd28eb471f69eac15b226347a2630b0ce9720032d865846315375b4 (1).jpg

Edit@ Worked now!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.