[Hentai game] [130215] [ALICESOFT] パステルチャイム3 バインドシーカー + Plus Data Disk + Manual [H-Game]

MAN ROFL. this is the first time i started reading eroge, and some of this stuff is hilarious. rofl, "bno108"?

1.01 patch is up on alice's support page here. You only get +5 affection for the first time you beat an optional quest, you can raise it to +7 with item and +10 with item&bind. You get the most out of story quest later on, so make sure you equip both item and bind for the heroine you're going for.

so some story quest really give 0 affection? duh

MAN ROFL. this is the first time i started reading eroge, and some of this stuff is hilarious. rofl, "bno108"?
most eroge I've read through have good comedies and parodies, especially if you live in japan/know much about Japan's culture

1.01 patch is up on alice's support page here. You only get +5 affection for the first time you beat an optional quest, you can raise it to +7 with item and +10 with item&bind. You get the most out of story quest later on, so make sure you equip both item and bind for the heroine you're going for.

What Item & Bind that increase the affection point? and what is the max affection level needed to get the ending?

What Item & Bind that increase the affection point? and what is the max affection level needed to get the ending?

the accessory are the pink and blue tickets near the bottom row of the accessory list; blue is for men and pink is for the heroines. The bind is the pink hair heroine from Escalayer that you get if you install the bonus data disk. Whichever heroine's affection level you get to 9 first is the one who you get ending with and the affection level for rest of the heroine stay locked at 8 after that. (the restriction is only on your first playthrough I think) Once you get to 9 you can start getting H scene if you raise the affection level further.

P.S. try to get whoever you want ending with to affection level 9 around the end of ch. 9 and beginning of ch. 10, otherwise you won't have enough time to get all her H scenes.

Reactions: Nacht
question about 2nd play, what thing will be passed in 2nd play? level? affection? item?
items, binds, bind rank, money and affection (so it's possible to clear all achievements within 5 playthrough); all char lvl are back to the initial lvl ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakuya
Anyone know how to defeat the girl in Lilium's 8th? affection rank battle? For some reason, the game won't let me hurt her. Also, is anyone else experiencing the game freezing every time you use certain special techs?

Edit: Just in case anyone thinks of suggesting it, I HAVE updated the game.

Edit 2: WARNING, updating after you have used the english interface patch can cause stat anomalies that make various enemies and characters glitch like crazy. Certain character specials are glitched anyway. Turn animation skip on to get around it.

Last edited:
Just don't use the English interface lol; the patch will definitely caused problems every time a new official patch comes out. As for that battle I never had any problems with it so I believe it's the interface patch that's glitching you.

Hey, anyone manage to max level that S rank bind Namutaro? Can tell me what's the end stats.

Hey, anyone manage to max level that S rank bind Namutaro? Can tell me what's the end stats.

a.jpg

Wow, thanks! So this is the uber imba tank Rank S bind eh... If the stat reduction wasn't so harsh I would have been less reluctant to equip it...

Wow, thanks! So this is the uber imba tank Rank S bind eh... If the stat reduction wasn't so harsh I would have been less reluctant to equip it...

It also allows you to act twice in a round, it's pretty op if you ask me when you put it on someone like say...Lilium. Oh well, the consummble items are also really broken, especially the auto hit + auto crit one.

I don't get much chance to use them though, or at least that's the case in Normal Mode. It's OP on Lilium because you're never going to let her go to the front lines and get hit by anyone, but suppose you want to put it on any frontliner then, well...

Besides, you don't get to rank up the others to S on Normal mode anyway.

question about 2nd play, what thing will be passed in 2nd play? level? affection? item?

items, binds, bind rank, money and affection (so it's possible to clear all achievements within 5 playthrough); all char lvl are back to the initial lvl ^^

binds lv is too ?

You can't I think, and if there is then the Config is a little too complicated for me to read properly and I missed it.

anyone know how to make the word box transparant?

I've re-checked the config and there's no way to set the text box transparency.

On the other hand, I found an option to set Aoi's glasses to always off or always on ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.