[Hentai game] [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション 初回版 + Bonus Disk + Tokuten + Theme Song CD [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

just keep on playing and pick up items.
or keep on killing enemies.
either way, one of them should drop a materialact skill to put in the slot.

Dude, I've finished an ENTIRE route and I STILL have not seen a Material Act! How far into the game until you got yours?

about halfway.
did 5 routes already.
heck, I did most of the brave checker , went to floor 100 and I haven't unlocked lost isomer yet.

BTW did you play on lower diff?
might affect the drop chances.

I played on Normal difficulty, the default one obviously. Even if somehow I'm supposed to play at higher difficulty it still should've dropped a Material Act -_-".

What brave checker btw?

normal should drop at least one materialact for your primary attacker.

brave checker is the challenge mode or score attack mode that is accessible from the main menu after completing a route.
you also get access to the "infinite"* dungeon accessible from the area select screen after finishing a route.

*100 floors and still going on.

Sigh... I hope it's not one of the security's crude joke; allowing you to update your game and still play after using a crack but tweak it so that you can't use certain features in the game. In this case it was the Ultimate, and it was bloody successful. I had a most ridiculous hard time fighting Kanae's final boss until I somehow managed to use Kanae to set up counters with Down+B as my normal attacks (since anything else just gets fucking countered like hell).

nah, if there is something like that, it would be the extensive crashing before patch 1.04.

and for kanae final boss, I use ayumu aerial right +B that can counter.
works miracle against most enemies.
jump, search dash, right+B.

or just wait for counter, or use multilockact from the air, damn thing eats up tension gauge like crazy though.

My game is version 1.00, I have some question for this game.
I can't play this game after update up to version 1.05
And I don't know how to install NoCD Tools-Alpha Rom >.<
Can anyone help me these trouble? :(

Last edited:
I can't play this game after update up to version 1.05
And I don't know how to install NoCD Tools-Alpha Rom >.<
Can anyone help me this trouble? :(

run the game once without using the crack, it should ask for the original disc.
then run the alsignup file. (which one to run depends on your system, mine uses alsignup_xp. OS:windows7 x64)
The way I did it was as simple as that.

Reactions: endlessvn7707
run the game once without using the crack, it should ask for the original disc.
then run the alsignup file. (which one to run depends on your system, mine uses alsignup_xp. OS:windows7 x64)
The way I did it was as simple as that.

I can't run the alsignup_xp file

cats.jpg

I can't run the alsignup_xp file
then try running alsignup_current and alsignup_vista.
one of them should give something like this:

DCOCC12CCC2544576CHD を登録しました

oh, also I run it from the installation directory.
(C:\Program Files\GIGA\MaterialBraveIgnition)

nah, if there is something like that, it would be the extensive crashing before patch 1.04.

and for kanae final boss, I use ayumu aerial right +B that can counter.
works miracle against most enemies.
jump, search dash, right+B.

or just wait for counter, or use multilockact from the air, damn thing eats up tension gauge like crazy though.

No idea what's multilockact lol, although right B did not work for me because she counters me at mid-air as well. >_> Ridiculous really, I waited until the last second to press the keys and instantly the AI reacted with a counter. I hate it sometimes when human tactics don't work on AIs.

multilock is down+A.
damn thing has a quite large locking range and keeps you up in the air during locking.
just make sure you have some tension gauge at the ready before attempting to use it.
damn thing does wonders if it locks on a single enemy with 5 locks.

Maybe. Though my gauge is usually spent on the very first combos because if you Right B (Counter), then B B B all the way you'd automatically trigger the Right Right B combo and spent 1 gauge.

... JUST WHY CAN'T I HUNT FOR A GODDAMN MATERIAL ACT! ARGH!

Damn, you must be very unlucky not to get a MA after finishing a route.
BTW, I got my MA when my ayumu is lvl 15.
On the first chapter of tsubomi route.

Could be because I powerleveled like crazy, going to a level 11 area when I was still lvl 1.
only after finishing the damn place I realized the other areas was easier.

Well I was about level 28 when I beat Kanae's final boss and I admit to kind of avoid fighting monsters around that dungeon because some of them are too HP consuming...

that explains why you haven't got MA.
the drop rate for MA is quite miserable.
just grind until you get one.
heck, finding one is nothing.
when the enemies get stronger, your MA will do less damage than your normal attacks (provide that you keep on replacing your attack with better ones) if you did not find a higher ranked/level/damage MA.

at least the grinding is nothing like grinding for a CC and bee or infinity that suits your build on BL2.

if you have trouble with health, equip the doctor's coat (白衣). Most of the time, it comes with recovery abilities.
some head accesories have OP recovery, recover for EVERY attack that you land on the enemy.
(攻撃ヒット時)
I got one that recover 20 HP for every hit, and damn thing helps a lot on the dungeon.

Huh... I must ask about the recovery items. I have an item that supposedly recovers 77HP at the end of a battle, but to my eyes at least, nothing seemed to have changed at all. I'm guessing that's because my Aimu has like 1880 HP and I probably took more damage than that every fight, but still...

Just to be sure, natural recovery in battles is a LOT less than it was before in Material Braves (almost non-existent), is it?

GIGA change the most of the battle system, not just recovery.
yes, the amount of HP recovered is now independent of your characters recovery skill (治癒力).
the higher the skill is, the higher the amount of HP you CAN (not will) recover which is indicated by the white part of your HP bar.
at lvl 99 + a few recovery boost, my ayumu can recover a whole bar.

and yeah, they removed recovery by default so if you want to have the recovery like the first game, you need to have 2 recovery skill on your accessory :
on defeating enemy(敵撃破時)
on battle end(戦闘終了時)

I just started playing the game today. woohoo~. A bit late, but whatever :)

I wanted to know something about the bonus stuff.
Where can I get all 3 new weapons? Kanae's fish hammer, Excaliber, and Ena's flower rod.
I got Ena's flower rod, but I didn't get the other 2. Did I miss something?

Excalibur is available in the GC's post. Its the third attachment in the post.
Kanae's fish hammer and other characters weapon are from shop tokuten, and the chances of those showing up are very low.
Unless someone buys the game and rips the data out for other people, It'll be the same as the previous game.
Heck, nobody uploaded rain's uniform for the first game.

Then again, the weapons itself are not that great. there are better weapon in the game itself without relying on bonuses.

Last edited:
How to update up to ver.1.05 ???
I have downloaded patch and running it...
321.jpg

..then click "Yes"
123.jpg

..then click "OK" and it repeated :(
but I click No, the game running normally with version 1.00
I try to run alsignup_xp, alsignup_current, alsignup_vista and all of them not work
cats.jpg

Help me pls :(

How to update up to ver.1.05 ???
I have downloaded patch and running it...
321.jpg

..then click "Yes"

Your auto updater had an error, try using the manual update.
link: http://products.web-giga.com/support/down/mbi_update105.exe

123.jpg

..then click "OK" and it repeated :(

By chance, did you copy pasted the game instead of installing it?
if you just copied the game, try reinstalling it.

but I click No, the game running normally with version 1.00
I try to run alsignup_xp, alsignup_current, alsignup_vista and all of them not work
cats.jpg

Help me pls :(

try running it from the installation folder. Not next to the AlphaDiscLog, but in the same folder as MaterialBraveIgnition.exe
(C:\Program Files\GIGA\MaterialBraveIgnition)
That's how I did it.

Reactions: endlessvn7707
Who can translate 7 attributes basic point and some features of costumes to English ? I don't understand Japanese. Many thanks!

体力= HP
治癒力 = Healing capability (see my earlier post for details)
腕力 = physical attack power
鉱力 = material attack power
防御力 = defense
回避力 = evasion ( longer catharsis mode )
運のよさ = luck ( item drops, item box, loot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?