[Hentai game] [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch + Serial]

probably not the place to ask, but how do you play the game? I cant read rune and clicking randomly got me nowhere.

Have problem with INSTALLING the game.
When i try to install, game dissmounts MDF durning installation.
Cant pass this...
Any idea ? I cant burn it.

Has anyone figured out how to attack other provinces? I have all of the castles in the one I started in but have been unable to attack anywhere else. Have tried doing all of the events available and still nothing.

1 turn is divide into 4 phases...

phase 1:
deployment and redeployment of troops and commanders. this phase allows u to reinforce a commanders/general forces. this phase also allows u to place new commands.

phase 2: same as before but no more deployment of troops or commanders. During this phase u can upgrade your commanders.

phase 3:
the Attack phase.. this phase requires u to have points to attack.. to the right of your CP is what determines how often u can attack, to attack it requires u to have 10 points to attack.. each attack will cost 10 points. if your wondering y only 1 person can attack its because u lack the points to attack.

is there a specific way to capture the enemy generals?
I'd like to know this too. It's very annoying to make sure one guy survive with 100% troop repeatly only to find out he'll never join.

Also:
What do the 4 commander stats do? I cant figure oiut which one help with defense and which one help with commander duel rate.
And what are difference between different troop type's specials? Namely spearman and the more advanced types.

I'd like to know this too. It's very annoying to make sure one guy survive with 100% troop repeatly only to find out he'll never join.

Also:
What do the 4 commander stats do? I cant figure oiut which one help with defense and which one help with commander duel rate.
And what are difference between different troop type's specials? Namely spearman and the more advanced types.

if u watched the tutorial in game, there is a simple intro to each of the troops types, for example the magicians are strong in atk but weak in defense. I don't know what you mean by commander stats though, i know that each commander has unique abilities.

if u watched the tutorial in game.
I cannot read moon. Commander ability I can get because it's on the japanese wiki which I can google translate. Troop properties and commander stats arent. By commander stat I mean the 4 stats shown when you look at the commander. I know the last one (which isnt shown in battle) help with province improvement and recruitment, the first one definitely linked with attack power, the 2nd one with duel and the third one with battle initiative. Certainly that's not all of it right? There should be one that influence defense and chance to duel as well at least. There's one unique command whose special buff her dueling power to 99 but it's useless cause her duel chance doesnt go up.

copy the nodvd patch into the directory of the game then run the nodvd patch
thank u very much BUT i have a prolem: when i run patch
1e07e90ec3a230954a4d9335b0dc91d5_48672255.untitled.png
[/url]
I use win7.....please help me

thank u very much BUT i have a prolem: when i run patch
1e07e90ec3a230954a4d9335b0dc91d5_48672255.untitled.png
[/url]
I use win7.....please help me

You sure you've applied the official 1.01a patch? It's saying you have a different version than what the nodvd patch's trying to overwrite.

Reactions: sensirou
[MENTION=32089]sensirou[/MENTION]: Tell me something about the windows 95 that I saw in that window's header...It says "File Update for Windows95 Ver.1.05"...

[MENTION=32089]sensirou[/MENTION]: Tell me something about the windows 95 that I saw in that window's header...It says "File Update for Windows95 Ver.1.05"...
I down NODVD patch in page 1, when I copy it to folder game and run then the box that say ''File Update for Windows95 Ver.1.05''sorry for my bad english

If a character you want to capture disappears after being defeated, then you probably have to an event before or after the battle. Or the character is not obtainable in your current route.

Enjutsu actually reappeared after I invaded Enshou

how to capture sousou and recruitment Chou'un Shiryu with route Ryuubi ??

how to capture sousou and recruitment Chou'un Shiryu with route Ryuubi ??

You can't. Cao Cao gets a storyline death in Shu route. Ginga, the male protagonist, replaced Fem!Zhao Yun in Shu route, and the same goes for Fem!Cao Ren in Wei route and Fem!Suan Ce in Wu route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.