[Hentai game] [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch + Serial]

Re: [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

This thread ir really becoming a copy of another thread related to the game Eroge-Bu etc , same protection, same story;
if you want to get info about alcohol/rpms/etc go to that thread.
After 3 or 4 weeks a nodvd came out and the thread halted.

Re: [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

same problem with alucart, it says my serial key isn't corresponding to the disc or sth, also using Alcohol120, i will fiddle around bit more to see if it works.

so just wondering,

since i know nothing on computers does it mean there will be a hope of a NoDVD?

so just wondering,

since i know nothing on computers does it mean there will be a hope of a NoDVD?

no im sure there will be no-dvd the only problem is "WHEN"
just as wiseman say "no whatever-protection will last forever, people will always find a way to break it" :)

What I'm worried about is that people lose interest in breaking it. The longer they can stall us the less people will be interested and eventually it might never be cracked at all. Let's hope that's not the case.

What I'm worried about is that people lose interest in breaking it. The longer they can stall us the less people will be interested and eventually it might never be cracked at all. Let's hope that's not the case.

I dont believe that will be the case as even if people loose interest in this game I have to assume starforce will be used on other games as well so it will still be cracked so they can all be played. Thats what I think anyway.

With method said before, I was able to play using alcohol 120. Burn game with alcohol set with rmps and starforce onto a 8GB dvd. Install game with serial number and play.

Hi Kaze105,

since i know nothing on computers what exactly is starforce and where can i find it? (Since i got alcohol on my computer)

starforce is a software that prevents u from running the game if you don't hv the disc, after u install the game, u have to key in the serial key but also hv to get past the software.

starforce is a software that prevents u from running the game if you don't hv the disc, after u install the game, u have to key in the serial key but also hv to get past the software.

Does that mean i can download this software anywhere or do i have to pay?

If you purchased alcohol 120%, you are fine. Insert a 8.5GB dvd into your dvd burner. Start Alcohol 120%. Click on image burning wizard on the left side. Browse for the mds file, make sure the mdf file is in the same folder. Size of the game (5.37GB) should be displayed. Click next. On datatype on lower left side, click starforce. Also enable Burn "RMPS". Then click start and thats it.

Hi Kaze105,

After I followed all your instructions i got this error, can you help me out?

It said

C:gensen18:sangokuhim2:protect.x86 can't be read and ask me to double check whether I have the access to this file and whether this file exist or not

Last edited:

i don't think u can dl this software anywhere, if u don't want to wait for the nodvd, u can buy the game or try Kaze's method.

Hi Kaze105,

After I followed all your instructions i got this error, can you help me out?

It said

C:gensen18:sangokuhim2:protect.x86 can't be read and ask me to double check whether I have the access to this file and whether this file exist or not

When does this problem occur? After you installed the game ? During the burning process? etc?

I played using alcohol, but I do not remember playing as To rise the points needed to attack. Can anyone explain the basic mechanical and its menu

You are now a god amongst men. Thankyou!

THE PATCH IS FINALLY HERE,

ALL THE TIME OF HARD WAITING

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND KAZE FOR HELPING ME ON ALCOHOL

HAVE FUN EVERYONE

well, I don't have any credit.. just check the china forums over and over..
a rumor said they want to held the nodvd 1 mouth after the game release

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?