[Hentai game] [120720] [TinkerBell] ぜったいマジイキ!? イチャずらハプニング!~変形!変態!? 手に入れた能力でエロメロパワーを収集せよ!~ [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1088421-AKCRT7I.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D53B08444CA0F37CD1A9FA3EF1CA25E31E794C89&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-74950/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Although Tokuten is not show up yet, I planned to wait for a bit longer before make torrent with Original Game only, but Minami-chan and Goro-chan can not wait, so as your wish ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 110722.rar
    7 KB · Views: 29,308
Last edited:
romanji: Zettai Majiiki!? Ichazura Happening! ~Henkei! Hentai!? Te ni Ireta Nouryoku de Eromero Power o Shuushuu Seyo!~

The text will not display correctly on non-Japanese systems. Installing the JP language pack will fix it on Windows 7 and Vista Pro IIRC, for Vista Home you need something like Vistalizator to do it for you.

Reactions: shadowstriker00
ok last in waiting list, preparing for this month final wave :)

Hey there and thanks for the great upload. just wondering how do one use the signup tool? Because i cant and whenever i try to start the game i only get to selection screen then it crash :(

Hey there and thanks for the great upload. just wondering how do one use the signup tool? Because i cant and whenever i try to start the game i only get to selection screen then it crash :(

I think you should post some screenshots for us to narrow down your problem. Judging by what you're saying, the game has been patched corrently, but the problem lies within your system...

There is not much to post a SS of, all it says before it crash is "C, system have stopped working". So i was wondering if it had something to do with signup tool seeing as how i did not use it. Because i don't know how.

The text will not display correctly on non-Japanese systems. Installing the JP language pack will fix it on Windows 7 and Vista Pro IIRC, for Vista Home you need something like Vistalizator to do it for you.
How about XP? The garbled texts still persist even with my regional language set to Japanese. I tried re-installing the game and my east asian fonts to no avail. I tried messing with game's settings though. It seems every time I change the in-game font to something else the text temporarily fixes itself but when the game displays another line of text the problem returns.

Last edited:
I get a weird issue where my text is just gibberish. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: it's kinda weird. When I try to change the font, the text fixes itself, but when I try to continue the text it goes to gibberish again.

Last edited:
[MENTION=14015]Zero_Blazer[/MENTION]
If you're using Win7 you have change the display language to japanese (with japanese system locale). This can be done at the keyboard tab (Only applicable to ultimate and enterprise version of win7, else maybe you can try vistalizator). Any other method won't work yet as different system architecture is the one that causing it.

If you're using Vista/XP, you might want to try NTLEA version 0.86 or 0.87 only.

If you're using Vista/XP, you might want to try NTLEA version 0.86 or 0.87 only.
No luck. I also tried using SBApplocale and still nothing. I found nothing mentioned on any japanese forums about garbled texts on XP. It's probably broken on non-japanese OS I think, unless someone with an XP os can confirm this.

Last edited:
wow thank you girlycell!

I see on a gallery this game and it was marked with incest tag! And i love incest!
So i want to know, there is also incest side? Or sister, cousin, mother aunt XD
Anyway i see some pregnancy scene! And i now want to play it!
Someone can tell me the sinopsys of the game?
Anticipate thankses and again thank you Girlycell!

From getchu translation in character list, the long red haired girl is the protagonist elder sister and the tanned girl is a younger sister; no references about the exact relation type.

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
how do you use ntlea? I remember using it a long time ago but completely forgot how.

EDIT: Never mind I found out.

Last edited:
Thank you freeman!
Now at last i know that the long red haired girl and the tanner girl is the sister of the protagonist.
Now i have to wait only the download XD
There is some walkthrough?

Just want to check if anyone managed to get this to work on Windows 7 Pro?

Having problems even starting the game... After double clicking the exe, it just shows that circle loading cursor for a while, then nothing happens... No game window appearing, no auth request, not even an error message...

My locale settings are all set to Japanese, and most other games run fine, with the exception of Liquid games.

Last edited:
Guys i have problem.

I use windows xp.
I try to start the game, but a message pop up.
it say something like that [1503] giappanes writing Disc and other thing.
Also a cliccable link, if i click, it open a site of support.
I have the jap and the other thing set, and i play all game, this is the first time that a game dont start.
Any info on how to play?

If i use NTELA 1.1 the screen go black than nothing. i have to click esc to return on the desktop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/