[English] [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ + Update 1.01 [English] [H-Game]

Start the game once and edit the sound options, you should get it this way.

Sry, but I don't have it installed anymore. But you can create the config.dat yourself, but you can't change the sound settings then. I think this is a good solution until you find the config.dat from the installation :)

Create a txt-file, then open the file and make sure you DON'T write anything in there. Set the file as "Read-only" and change it to "config.dat". So you must not delete it every time you start.

Disadvantage: You can't change the sound settings in the game.

i just installed the patch 1.02 and it runs fine until the main menu but then when i click start it flashes flashes and returns right back to the main menu. none of the replay scenes work either (i tested it with a 100% save) i experimented a bit and found that if i replace the script file that the patch added with the script file the original disc had it fixes the problem however all the subtitles are gibberish like " C some symbols C " so i cant understand it. can someone help me out?

hmmmm... strange I mounted the disk and started the installation,
but it stopped at Packs¥Movie02.GPK(6091MB of 11392MB complete), am I lacking of some files?

Hi guys,I have a problem the game works just fine but the voice sound is missing.
What can I do?

Re: [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ [English] [H-Game]

Would someone re upload Rapidgator deleted files, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).