[Hentai game] [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ [English] [H-Game]

For anyone play this game in Windows 7 (not sure about others), this is very important:

As one of the July 10, 2013 Windows update, KB2803821 Security Update makes this game unplayable.
You will see black screens instead of animations, with occasional cg shots.
It seems to be related to media player, and I'm not sure about the implications of uninstalling it.
If you wish to play the game properly, you will have to remove this update from Programs and Features (click "View installed updates" on the left panel). Thankfully, installing or uninstalling this doesn't require reboot.

And for quagga,
you will have to open "regedit.exe" from the start menu, and CTRL-F to search "schooldays" and delete every single entry and folder you find (you need to click "find next" multiple times). Then you will be able to clean install.

thank you for much
that was very helpful on my end and the game's end as well

however, when i play the game i have some sound issues
when i select something from the menu or when the menu music is playing it echos.
in addition to, when i start playing the game people repeat their sentence echos as well.

Last edited:
ho there new member here. sorry if i'm reviving an old topic but it seems you provided a magnet link instead of a torrent. would it be possible for you to........

NVIDIA Control Panel > Display > Adjust desktop size and position > Scaling
Then... set the Preview Resolution to 1280x720 (which should look wrong), then change the scaling from Aspect Ratio to Full-screen, then apply and it's fixed.
THANK YOU!
The black borders on the top and bottom and obvious wrong aspect in fullscreen despite setting widescreen was driving me insane.

i still have audio issues with the game for some reason the audio echos
is there a way to fix this?

I suggest to check the audio panel of your audio card, and verify that all effects are disabled.

i tried and nothing has effect
its so frustrating i wanna play this VN soo bad ever since i saw the anime
i dont know why i am having this issue sure i can play the game but the echos is sucha bother ya know

I have a problem regarding the installation. I have successfully uninstalled the previous version of the game, restarted it then attempted to install this new version. BUT when the window for the installation is opened, the only available options are "uninstall" and "start game". The "install" option is not available. I tried the uninstall option hoping to completely uninstall the previous version. It did the same saying that uninstallation is successful and then the "install" option is available. But if I try the install option it takes me back to the uninstall option. Please help me

P.S. I hope you guys understand my very long explanation :)

I have a problem regarding the installation. I have successfully uninstalled the previous version of the game, restarted it then attempted to install this new version. BUT when the window for the installation is opened, the only available options are "uninstall" and "start game". The "install" option is not available. I tried the uninstall option hoping to completely uninstall the previous version. It did the same saying that uninstallation is successful and then the "install" option is available. But if I try the install option it takes me back to the uninstall option. Please help me

P.S. I hope you guys understand my very long explanation :)
Exactly about which version are you talking? Version 1.01 or another one?

Have you tried to delete all the remaining folders from the registry (regedit.exe) after you uninstalled the game? Just search for SchoolDays or Sekai Project (or something else which has most likely to do with School Days).

Well, just forget it. I decided to delete everything and start anew. I'm redownloading the game from sukabei.nyaa.eu, no idea what version it is but it worked when I tried it the other day. Well I hope it still works, darn it I will really get frustrated if this fails.I get really irritated when situations such as this happens. Obviously I'm not a computer geek here so I just try everything I know about managing technical problems like this. If I get irritated, then I remove it (I hope I don't come to a point where I throw my laptop).

Too bad, mine stops here
http://prntscr.com/35wxvx
I use ultraISO to mount the disc.

Any idea?

(I use low end PC, what is the minimum system requirements?)
According to JAST USA the system requirements are as follows:

CPU: Dual-Core 2.0Ghz
Memory: 1GB
Video: 64MB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c
HD Space: 12GB

Have you tried to install it a second time? Cancel the installation, delete all folders regarding School Days from the registry and then try again. I had the same problem when I installed it the first time, since I just have a Dual Core with 2.2 GHz. Also close all other programs in the meantime. If you're lucky, then you can install it this time. If not,
Try this:

1. Mount Disc 1 and 2 and find a folder called "packs", copy (and overwrite them if needed) what's inside that folder to C:\Overflow\SchoolDays HQ\packs (this is the usual location, if you chose another location during the installation).

2. - Open Regedit
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Overflow\SCHOOLDAYS HQ\Install\
- Add 4 custom String value's with Right click > New > String Value. Name them as this:
Format:[Name here/Data here]
Company/Overflow
Program/SCHOOLDAYS HQ
Script/1.00
Version/1.00

In the end, it should look like this
erybv7.png
"Directory" is the location where the exe is located. And if some of the entries are already in the registry you don't need to create a second entry (except the "Data" value (the second value) isn't as in the picture).

According to JAST USA the system requirements are as follows:

CPU: Dual-Core 2.0Ghz
Memory: 1GB
Video: 64MB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c
HD Space: 12GB

Have you tried to install it a second time? Cancel the installation, delete all folders regarding School Days from the registry and then try again. I had the same problem when I installed it the first time, since I just have a Dual Core with 2.2 GHz. Also close all other programs in the meantime. If you're lucky, then you can install it this time. If not,

"Directory" is the location where the exe is located. And if some of the entries are already in the registry you don't need to create a second entry (except the "Data" value (the second value) isn't as in the picture).
well, bro... there are two Packs folder in both discs. Which one should be copied? from disc 1 or disc 2?

UPDATE: I did the same as you have instructed above, bro. It still stops at that stage, but the I overwrote all files in packs disc 1 and 2, and I just cancel the installation.
I open the installer file again and I just click the play button.
Amazing: It works, bro. thanks

Last edited:
If anyone has this can you help seed? XD it was going pretty good but now is at a snails pace. lol

If anyone has this can you help seed? XD it was going pretty good but now is at a snails pace. lol
i tried to seed, but you know, my internet speed is so slow, i mean, i only have 10kbps upload speed. so sorry for this.

Would it be possible to receive some assistance? lol

For the last few days, I had issues trying to install the game due to the fact that it kept failing after reaching this particular point in the installment.

Here:http://i.imgur.com/spffmpe.png

I know that this (Script.GPK) requires an administrator's permission whenever I'd opened it in a separate folder.

I've tried to start the game up regularly without installing it at first and works just fine but whenever I click the start button, it would immediately go back to the main menu without actually doing anything. So I figured that I'm obligated to actually install it.

If someone could tell me the issues that I'm having and offer me some tips, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello, I only have one problem with the game. (installed School Days HQ at 1.02 ver)
Everything is perfectly and working fine except for the saving part.
I can choose to save but actually it doesn't save any game file. It's like for a split second, you see 'please wait, now saving' but then no game file has been saved...

I have tried seeing if there was any solution on almost every possible website for this but I feel desperate now..

Here is a screenshot of the problem:
http://prntscr.com/596o2q
http://prntscr.com/596pyr

I hope somebody helps.. I would really be grateful to them because Ive spent really a hard time downloading the game T^T

im willing to cooperate if more details need to be provided... anyway thanks for reading this.. might as well try playing the whole game without saving xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?