[Hentai game] [120525] [PULLTOP] この大空に、翼をひろげて -Extend the little wings which fly in this sky highly.- 初回限定版 + Tokuten [H-Game]

update patch is not working, I have the game installed but the patch wont run properly

game works fine when i launched, but at the beginning of the game it crashed or isn't responding please help. Thanks.

game works fine when i launched, but at the beginning of the game it crashed or isn't responding please help. Thanks.
same with me i was setting dep too and update the game after second word crash not responding
Untitled1_zps652ffd24.jpg

Untitled_zps901de361.jpg

i have problem, why this game not japanese word not appear (before play i read all posting and make change my win7 x64 setting all to japanese from regional)

Last edited:
This is great!, but can you post an English Patch or something? I could really use it.

how do you install Sweet Love? when I run it, it only shows cmd then closes immediately. can any one help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty