[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

But you must synteshize the hourglass from the two scrolls to enter the dream dungeon. Then there should be a event in the original world where you have lived with Mirai and Masoho-sensei in the past. Without the hourglass this event isn't obtainable and so the dream dungeon is locked.

But, I have really no idea why their is no recipe for the Diane card so far. Could this be related to the missing second picture from the Gallery in the AP03 Section, the other are from Tiene and Vafuma Event from the Adult DVD Corner.

Last edited:
Wow.... The devil route was pretty insane. You literally rape EVERYONE. Angel route has the better ending, but devil route has better H scenes.

Not everyone, but unfortunately there were many rape scenes in the Devil Route, although the non-rape Scenes were good especially the Imoutos-H Scene. But Atoris Scene from the Angel Route was a lot better the the one from the Devil Route. It was a shame that Sayane End was only available in Devil Route, because there was only one better Character with Mehisha. At least she was available in the best Route.

The Devil Route wasn't bad, but the Human Route was a lot better although it wasn't as good as the Angel Route.

Anyone know how I can increase Shuya's Control power? It"s annoyingly stuck at +1 ><

Also, How do I select anyone other than shuya as the leader? I seem to be stuck with him.

Last edited:
Anyone know how I can increase Shuya's Control power? It"s annoyingly stuck at +1 ><

Also, How do I select anyone other than shuya as the leader? I seem to be stuck with him.

1. no every card have fixed control power [only hp/lp, atk, item slot can increased by lvling up card]
2. there is an accessory that can increase control
3. there is leader card that have 2 control power
4. you can create change leader card to non-shuya AFTER clearing dream dungeon[EX Dungeon]

My other problem besides finding out how to synthesis the Diane card are the Battles in the Arena where you can obtain the striped Panties. I have no idea how you could defeat this Enemys in the Limited Time, with the available Ressources. I mean it's difficult to win so fast, but with for example only Cost 1 and 2 cards the difficulty went up far more.

1. no every card have fixed control power [only hp/lp, atk, item slot can increased by lvling up card]
2. there is an accessory that can increase control
3. there is leader card that have 2 control power
4. you can create change leader card to non-shuya AFTER clearing dream dungeon[EX Dungeon]

ty! What is there to do once I finish dream dungeons. It doesn't seem that hard to clear atm o_o

You should've obtained the Shuya card with control 2 automatically I think it was along with the Ganoel cards after her H-Scene. The other Character Leader cards are possible to synthesis after completing Dream Dungeon. If you haven't obtained Atoris Cost 6 Card you haven't cleared the Dream Dungeon. It has three parts, the first was the shortest.

Anyone know where I can get diamonds besides crafting them? I forgot where I got the ones in my inventory.

Also: What is appendix 3? I have it installed but I have 0/6 scenes.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get diamonds besides crafting them? I forgot where I got the ones in my inventory.

Also: What is appendix 3? I have it installed but I have 0/6 scenes.

diamond? white gem? i think angel type monster outside your school have low chance to drop it
you can craft it easier when you can buy material from shop clear tournament and dark-tournament to unlock it

app3? go to eroge corner in NTD building 2F [if im not wrong?] 3scene from lycan story and 3 from teddy angel story

0/6 Scenes from Ap03? I have 7/8 CGs and 2/3 Scenes in the Gallery, this were from the Eroge Corner in the NTD Building but I have no idea were the missing is obtainable.

last scene is in lycan story lose when fighting demon after you transfrom to ice

note battle objective for hint

Reactions: takenforce
So it wasn't the Reason why I can't synthesis the Diane card after obtaining her Figure(Limited Figure U) and defeating King Putteto, this was my last idea why her card doesn't appear in the Synthesis-Menu.

Thanks!

And for arena~

b85v82.jpg

Anyone have strategies for these 4 fights? They seem impossible with my current build right now... What cards should I use?

What to do after I saved syuya parents and talked to ryuzi in the school building how to get the H-scene for chihiro? Demon Route~

Last edited:
Thanks!

And for arena~

b85v82.jpg

Anyone have strategies for these 4 fights? They seem impossible with my current build right now... What cards should I use?

http://www4.atwiki.jp/soukokunoarterial/pages/118.html#id_2293c3fb

Tell me if you have these cards.
Narumi leader - Ful's mill for max drops (not neccessary)
Narumi - Odd attacks are negated with Round shield or Hetare (unskilled) book
Shuuya cost 2 with digital glasses/ something with sniper eye and easily summoned
Ritana with bewitching smile, an ability that locks the enemy card directly in front. Or another card with the same ability
Sayane - the one which boosts attack (2 of this)

You are going to have to level Shuuya if he can't equip the glasses

Also needed in another deck would be Hagenti with demonic bracelet and mirrors. Try to make a few mirrors (4?), these things can help to summon high cost creatures in certain fights.

But the last one is a major pain in the ass.

What to do after I saved syuya parents and talked to ryuzi in the school building how to get the H-scene for chihiro? Demon Route~

Wait, for that scene i remember you were supposed to FAIL to save Chihiro (or something). There was a time limit event and if you fail it, you get the scene. I'm sure you can guess what kind of scene it is by now.

Anyone know how to get red cap, white cap and chasity belt?

The red-white cap can be transmuted after clearing AFB (harem route), I think. AFB non-harem route didn't give me the recipe.

Chastity belt is reward for having 2000 human cards, don't have to be pure human

Can anyone direct me to a SpoilerAL SSG file? For some reason mine won't work. And I'm sick of grinding. Sometimes the damn enemies just refuse to play the card I need. Or hide them in the back row.

740976_519459954761452_291360080_o.jpg
Help!!!! How to pass this three mission?? i change to English interface... cannot understand...

740976_519459954761452_291360080_o.jpg
Help!!!! How to pass this three mission?? i change to English interface... cannot understand...
For number 46 it's this card you can farm it in angel's route where you go and fight the mare quuen http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Arterial_of_Origins:Cards_Full?file=Creature16.png sorry I can't upload the picture somehow
For number 42 it's a blue worm like card I think you can get it around the starting area with the stucked dragon not the leader card if It isn't then it should be around the shopping mall area
By the way there might be a new english translation go back a few pages to check

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.