[Hentai game] [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Original + New Edition] [Skirt Removal Patch]

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide]

That. Imouto Paradise ran the samething.

If i didnt think this game was worth it, wouldve forgotten it.

Well, ImoPara got cracked.
It would just be a matter of time before this one got cracked.

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide]

Patience is a virtue.
But it's already been a weeeeeeek~ D:

Heh, just kidding. Out of curiosity, how long did it take Imouto Paradise to get cracked?

But it's already been a weeeeeeek~ D:

Heh, just kidding. Out of curiosity, how long did it take Imouto Paradise to get cracked?

If my memory serves right, about 3 days after the ISO shows up on share.

i can wait if it take 1-2 month to cracked ^_^
bacause so many game is in list to play.

I burned it three more times now, using two different dvd burners following the instructions to the letter but still no joy.

Guess i'll buy the download edition. If they decide to release one.

Normally if it's not fully cracked within a week that's much pretty it, gotta make do with what's out there... It's been months and no one's really cracked Frill's latest yet. I'm guessing they're using some kind of encryption. It's to be expected when piracy gets so out of hand. 100 different DDL mirrors of every game...

Managed to play but this is the heaviest erogame I have ever seen...

Hey guys you might not believe this but I finally found a way to bypass the emulation error.

All I did is rename the Daemon Tools DTLite.exe to houkago.exe and the game finally started. Start the houkago.exe renamed Daemon tools, mount the image and the emulation error won't show anymore. It sounds stupid but it worked anyways

Tried. Not working. Must have been something else you've done.

I can confirm DVD+RW works with RMPS and starforce checked in Alcohol 120% burning options.

I'm gonna try and DL this game, I got some decent info while backreading, and this game seems to cause troubles on others too. :scared:

I hope I get it to work, wish me luck. :saveme:

I can confirm DVD+RW works with RMPS and starforce checked in Alcohol 120% burning options.

confirm working. but i trying today before seeing this post lol

pic

912892-WZ281IV.png

pass

912897-U143GIU.png

Last edited:

AAAAAHHH!!! Looks like this will take a while, I can already get everything all set now, but the remaining memory space on this laptop is 6.16 GB. :reallydespaired:

I have to burn these freaking load of animes to some rewritable disk as soon as possible, AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! :deadsad:

View attachment houkago1.rar
i try to use this to check it,may be it can work

A question for those who got the game to work: Did you install the starforce drivers?

A question for those who got the game to work: Did you install the starforce drivers?

yes it is. if you choose not to install starforce drivers, game won't run a disc check.

does anyone have no skirt patch?

I think

No DVD is more good than Alcohol

houkago1.rar

For me, it does open the game without going through the disc check but it crashes as soon as the game starts.

houkago1.rar
For me, it does open the game without going through the disc check but it crashes as soon as the game starts.

crashed too. but thx for share anyway

crashed too. but thx for share anyway

I download that houkago1.rar and notice something.
this files is a exe of "Imouto Paradise" right? [notice by icon pic]
if right, it will not possible to use in this game.

I'm sorry that this is off-topic but is there an available torrent for imouto paradise?

See the first post for the torrent?

googled around and
i dont think the nodvd is going to come
since u pretty much dont need it after the activation
its not only us
the japs r also havng problems with starforce
so the only solution may be alcohol`120 and try all the methods posted here
anyways
fuc it
im playin eiyuu senki
and mahoyo
and try after awhile
when has playin eroge became such a pain

edit
after some trial and error
worked after i dragged the image files to my external hard drive
so yea aoyu18 solution works

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.