[Hentai game] [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Original + New Edition] [Skirt Removal Patch]

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide]

Well hopefully a proper no dvd patch comes out, cause i got a new computer but it has a dvd reader/cd writer. I'll have to buy a new sata dvd reader/burner.

Last edited:
Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide]

I don't know if this will help anybody but as for me I managed to successfully install and play by following the instructions in this thread, however only after updating my daemon tools to the latest version and mounting the renamed .ISO (.MDF) instead of the .MDS file.

Mounting the .MDS file only caused emulation and invalid key errors.

Nope, tried the new alcohol. Doesn't work either with RPMS enabled. One the other hand, I'm starting to wonder if starfoce is not seeing a truecrypt volume of mine as "emulation"....

Edit: While I don't think is relavent. I should point out that the disc check consistantly crashes my NVIDIA driver...lol

Double Edit: Guys, when it all fails. Just burn the goddamn disc with RPMS with the new alcohol 120%. Right before you burn, look on the bottom of the window, there's one bit where you can actually select starfoce. Burn it with that. It worked for me.

Last edited:

What the starforce drivers do is suspend processes causing a fake freeze to see if the game is being read by a physical device or a emulation driver (since the emulated drive can't respond with the temporary freeze starforce causes), this can also lead to the Nvidia drivers resetting (since the drivers think they are frozen) .

Starforce drivers are very harmful during the disc check, if they can cause display drivers to crash who knows what they can do with raid drivers or other time critical devices.

Starforce is so hard to crack -.-, it's almost impossible like 5-10% chance to have nodvd on this game...

finally, i used the way to burn image with disc and finally worked, thank you guys you guys are my life savior!!!! :)

Well either burn or wait makes me sad :( Hope this doesn't turn out like the last Elf game around xmas, where u had to re-dl the cracked game files (around 2gb+).

Edit : To burn, do I use the .iso, .mdf or "cracked" .mds ?

Last edited:

Well either burn or wait makes me sad :( Hope this doesn't turn out like the last Elf game around xmas, where u had to re-dl the cracked game files (around 2gb+).

Edit : To burn, do I use the .iso, .mdf or "cracked" .mds ?

The cracked .MDS as long as you have the .MDF file in the same folder.

Don't forget to set RMPS on and set the button on the bottom left to starforce.

Last edited:

Haaaahh.. I'm not up to burning but I guess I'll have to if there is no sight of NoDVD in next few days.

Starforce is so hard to crack -.-, it's almost impossible like 5-10% chance to have nodvd on this game...

I was going to make a post that would incite panic in people waiting for a crack.

Anyway, ill be more levelheaded and say t hat this will be cracked eventually. Especially since im sure its popular, i mean, liked imouto paradise alot too(still installed) and it was a pain to get unning too(had the same protectons i think)

Just need to keep this thread going till a crack comes out.

I thought this is already cracked

Enough with the lolzy, I'm going to verify this myself and update the main post

It's not really cracked, you can play it but it's still totally DRM'd.

And yes it will be cracked eventually, please list one SF-protected game that hasn't been. The last one I remember using it was by Swan I think and it got busted pretty quick

Wasting a DVD for this seems bleh, but at least it works :/

Its playable all you have to do is burn it on a CD, shouldn't take more than 5 miinutes~

I honestly don't like StarForce at all. It wasn't named StarFuck for no reason (aka it fried your optical drive, and making your PC vulnerable to other nasties)

It's not really cracked, you can play it but it's still totally DRM'd.
Yea, for me I just extracted the iso in a seperate folder, renamed the bypass patch with a .rar(file extensions) to the extracterd folder and ran it.

Then i ran the setup.exe and it installed fine. Im not sure i even had to mess with the mdf and mds stuff to install it.

The problem is after that though. When you start the game itll ask for the disk, but even if you do the mdf and mds stuff to successfully emulate the disk, it still does a disk key check with the emulation and there is no universal way to bypass that even with the correct key for it. A crack for the check annd a NoDVD would solve alot of headaches in this thread.

Asuha are you still getting that 30 day notice warning or not?

What the starforce drivers do is suspend processes causing a fake freeze

In fact i was working on this detail yesterday to prevent the system freeze, for that 3 seconds my machine became loud like a vacuum cleaner, especially the two video cards force the fans at 100% that is a method to prevent damage in case of a loss of pci activity and clocks, this protection can be harmful on extreme hardware setups like mine:
I didn't find a way to prevent it, the protection install a low level (called Ring0) driver to access
to the dvd hardware while the system freeze including the dvd emulations, and as a driver has direct access to the kernel in non protected mode so it's difficoult to patch the calls; this is why the burned dvd work.
I need a wrapper that intercept those system calls that cause the system to freeze, but i didn't found nothing about: i also lack time so i spent only an hour for the entire the issue yesterday.
I can write the dvd since i have a licensed alcohol, or try the game on the other OSes, but i'm more satisfied if i success here.

Last edited:

Burn DVD with rmps and starforce option with alcohol 120 work with me.

Okay, the serial code game asks you to enter before install is

はやくエッチさせてくれ

So no need to repack the ISO file and use the first preinstall crack.

Last edited:
Reactions: marion

Asuha are you still getting that 30 day notice warning or not?
No, because I already performed disc checking and it's 30 runs only not 30 days.

はやくエッチさせてくれ

serial code works :)

Yup it's working, but it's saying I'm using an emulation tool.

Serial code isn't a no-dvd. :8 (To the guy above)

Okay, the serial code game asks you to enter before install is

はやくエッチさせてくれ

So no need to repack the ISO file and use the first preinstall crack.

That code with the original instructions works if you dont want to use the first bypass patch.

Thats to get it installed only, not to get it to run.

Got that. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.