[Hentai game] [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Bonus OST + Manual [No DVD Patch] [No Region Loader]

Re: [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Bonus OST [No DVD Patch] [No Region Loader]

I'm having a problem that the no region loader keep telling me "run fail!" i reinstall many times and follow the step but still can't
solve the problem. However first time i did no problem at all but now cannot already. Please help me thanks

Re: [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Bonus OST [No DVD Patch] [No Region Loader]

do any of you use full screen or window mode to play the game? after I managed to run the game(title) for 5 seconds, a message that says framework problem occurred and shut down the game(it occurred after I did all the steps and mount the dvd for the first time(and the problem still exists)

Umm . . . I install it and uodated to v. 1.01

and this is a result. I can't start the game

Plz tell me the resolve TT-TT

Please follow the instruction

I Think I do but it still like this

it seems to be a good game i like it

doesn't work with ITH and can't figure out how to use it with agth any help would help out

Thank You
(BTW thanks for the upload :D)

are you sure that the installation is 14G, not 4G, checkmate? because the full size of the game is 4G(recommended install). If it is indeed 14G, then I might have missed something in the steps. If not, then there is a problem with the game since it always ends up with a framework problem vector<T>.

I CAN'T RUN THE NO DVD PATCH

can anyone upload Manua again? it seem like mediafire link in first page has been delete

For those "FAGGOT NOOBS" cannot install this VN properly with the given tutorial. I got my own detailed tutorial for them.

1st.. mount the "HATUYUKI_SAKURA.iso" and install the game full (~14GB)

2nd..after installing the game, "IMPORTANT don't unmount HATUYUKI_SAKURA.iso yet"
~OPTIONAL : install the game patch first.
Copy the No Region Patch to the installation folder (e.g C:\Program Files\SAGAPLANETS\はつゆきさくら)

Note : Don't copy the No DVD patch. Not using for this tutorial!

3rd..Run no NoRegion Loader.exe,Locate SigplusEngine.exe when promted (e.g C:\Program Files\SAGAPLANETS\はつゆきさくら\SigplusEngine.exe) a short message pop up just click "YES" it will simply create a log.

4th.. when promted the game will launch. a message pop up just click "ok". The game will launch properly. YEAHH!

5th.. close the game and now unmount "HATUYUKI_SAKURA.iso".

6th..launch the game again using "NoRegion Loader.exe" (e.g C:\Program Files\SAGAPLANETS\はつゆきさくら\NoRegion Loader.exe) no mounting needed!

Note : Always use "NoRegion Loader.exe" lauching the game. delete the "Hatsuyuki Sakura" shortcut in the desktop!

7th.. done! ZZZZZZZZZZZ

thanks for this guy : "motherofass" he gave an idea me how it works!

Last edited:

I'm having hard time installing this, I need help. I got problems after I mounted it and then installed....

I'm having hard time installing this, I need help. I got problems after I mounted it and then installed....

please state more specific what problem you are encountering.:)

please state more specific what problem you are encountering.:)

I have installed this. I got the game play once, but after that I don't know how to do I get it to play again. I used noregion locker.... My only problem is how I get this game to play with no region locker all else I know!!!! I have installed this, installed patch even got once in the playmode accidentally, but now I don't remember how I got it on and I can't play it, help!

I have installed this. I got the game play once, but after that I don't know how to do I get it to play again. I used noregion locker.... My only problem is how I get this game to play with no region locker all else I know!!!! I have installed this, installed patch even got once in the playmode accidentally, but now I don't remember how I got it on and I can't play it, help!

could it be your antivirus problem? While playing this game i have to close my Kaspersky if not the game wont run at all

could it be your antivirus problem? While playing this game i have to close my Kaspersky if not the game wont run at all

Okey, I tried turning it off and no work. I think my problem is I don't know how to get the game on... Okey I have it mounted and I have the region locker or what ever, what I do now? I just don't get the game on when I have read this thread many times....

I think you did it right. I also had some message even after applying the no dvd patch.
After you do that -- just run the game once WITH the dvd. Then unmount it and run it again.
The subsequent times PROBABLY won't ask for the dvd again. I think.

This worked for me.
Follow the steps provided by first post.
Mount the iso to start the game with regionfree loader for the first time after install.
Then the patch should work without mounting when you try to start game the 2nd time.

just a side note: if you are trying to copy this game out move to other comp to play, it wont work.

anyway, as america625 has mentioned, follow the step on the first post will definitely work.
install, patch, run alsignup_101029b.exe, run NoRegion Loader.exe and locate SigplusEngine.exe.

i'm using kaspersky as my antivirus and didn't give me any problem... so it might not be the cause.

not sure if changing the locale makes a different...
28b40ih.jpg

Hello, thanks for the download, but I'm just having a bit of rouble getting this to work.

First of all, yes I have followed the instructions, and I do have history installing Japanese games, so I'm pretty sure I've actually installed it to my computer properly. Well, basically I've placed the no dvd crack in the install folder, and when I execute it, I get this message:
2py832e.png

Now, this may be what your supposed to get, but I'm asking anyway cause it seems kinda iffy.

The main problem though, is what I get when I try and use the region loader to try and actually start the game, which is when I get this:
2s60os1.png

And then I press okay and nothing happens, I've also tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it twice so far, to no avail. Well, hopefully it's just that I'm doing something stupid, but I thank you in advance for any help :)

Ah, yeah. o.o for some reason after applying the nodvd patch, I had to start the game with the disk in first for some verification message box -- then I didn't have to have dvd in later.
That's true -- most people don't want to change their system setting. I figured that it might be helpful while I'm learning Japanese to use my computer in Japanese. =p

Region protection, I think, is a form of discrimination to foreigners. They don't really like foreigners to be pirating (or having their hands on) their game, for that matter. Just my speculation.

For some weird reason though, despite my comp being set to run on Japanese for its system locale, it still doesn't work for me....do I have to change my current location as well? My time is perma set to Tokyo time.

The region crack functions fine but well....it's still more convenient to be able to just run the game off the bat like that. The crack was unable to create a log though

Last edited:
This is a tough decsion a torrent that goes max 50kbps OR a direct download that goes 50kbps in several parts.
Love the high speed downloads.

Well, you have two choices. Be appreciative that you're getting the game for free, or drop your sarcasm, work a bit harder/save a bit of extra cash and go buy the game. Assuming you're probably not the type to do the latter since you're here, you should be a bit more appreciative, seriously. =/

Anyway, thanks for the torrent. To those that want to download this torrent now, the speed isn't bad so it's one of the good picks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!