[Hentai game] [111222] [Leaf] WHITE ALBUM 2 ~introductory chapter + closing chapter~ セット版 + Tokuten + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

ok so i downloaded the torrent and i unzipped them to a new folder and mounted them with Daemon tools lite, but everytime i run the setup I get a Vista E I,N,R,A Program and then it just gives me a jiberish languge this is really frustrating, if it dosnt work on vista or something you could have said ! if there is a solution please tell me, but if it dosnt work on vista then you should mention so in the thread :(.

Edit: Ive been trying to run the White album 2.mdf instead of 1.mdf but when i try to run 1 i think it asks me for a disk, how can i fix this?

i tried attaching it with the latest version of the AGTH, but it did not hook any words.
Help please.

Edit: Solved with /x3 and /v

How did you get it to work? D:

I entered the h-code, selected it in the Hook editor and still nothing shows up in the drop down list while I'm running the game next to ITH 3.0 . _.

How did you get it to work? D:

I entered the h-code, selected it in the Hook editor and still nothing shows up in the drop down list while I'm running the game next to ITH 3.0 . _.

try change the font of the game :confused:

Hello! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to sharing :D

I just started out on this forum, so I'm not really sure what to do with the mdf, and mds files. Can anyone help me?

Get and install Daemon Tools lite.
Assign all types of cd image to daemon tools and crate a virtual scsi cdrom device with your preferred letter (must reboot at halfway).
Change your region settings to japanese (search the net for same guides).
Mount the iso/cue/mds/mdf image to the virtual scsi drom using daemon tools.
Install the game, if possible in a different folder than Program Files (just create one for all hgames).
Enjoy.

Thanks! Just one more question though. I somehow installed the game and ran it, but it's entirely in Japanese. Was this file originally Japanese or was it the region setting that I missed?

You have a long way out: those game are japanese only; there are same method to get a realtime translation to english but the translation often is barely understandable; you need a program that hook the game, again seek tutorials for using agth , ith and ith3 ; those utilities in the simpliest case copy the japanese text to the clipboard as it appear in game; then you need a method to translate them to english, one of the most common is to use the quickatlas tool of Fujitsu Atlas translator but there are also programs that use online translators (anyway search for same tutorials).

Hello, can somone do a guide for me how i dowload it when i have all the files?
And can someone help me with english patch dowload link and tutorial please.

This is a work in progress but there is patch for the first part of the game in english here http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=White_Album_2 once there go down to where it says daily patch and d/l it once you've installed the game copy or move the patch.pak file to Leaf/White Album 2. The introductory chapter will then be in english please note that the menu buttons both in-game and at the top drop down menu's are still un-translated. I'm not sure when the other patch's will be done but for now at-least the first half is down.

Last edited:
thanks for the torrent and hook code. just finished watching the anime and was pretty pissed with the ending (i like setsuna lol)
so happy i get to see what happens after =)

The ITH-hook /HS0@4383F4 works on the original version of White Album 2, but not on the 1.01 version

Just mentioning.

Hey, I've been having this problem DirectX 9.0c whenever I try and play the game: http://puu.sh/8XgPp.png
I was wondering if anyone could help me with this? I should have all my drivers updated and whatnot, so I don't see what the problem is (I've even gone back and installed the entirety of the 9.0c package).

Hi the hook code is working but I have an annoying problem. Every time ITH capture the text when there is a new line "\n" always appears. Anybody knows how to remove this?

Hey, having a issue with ith, in input the hook code, but no threads are appearing.

Excuse me, i wanna ask about the update patch, there's 2 patch, the one say it WA2_update101.exe and the other one is WA2_CC_update101.exe, then i tried to install WA2_update101.exe and it worked completely okay with my computer, but for WA2_CC_update101.exe, how to proceed with this patch? Do anyone know about this problem?

Hey, I've been having this problem DirectX 9.0c whenever I try and play the game: http://puu.sh/8XgPp.png
I was wondering if anyone could help me with this? I should have all my drivers updated and whatnot, so I don't see what the problem is (I've even gone back and installed the entirety of the 9.0c package).

How about reinstalling all the component? Have you tried it? maybe it could help

if you cannot install patch, before bothering with it - check txt lo what comes with it and look at what exactly this patch dose - if nothing important just don't bother. most of eroge patches - useless and fix very little.

if you cannot install patch, before bothering with it - check txt lo what comes with it and look at what exactly this patch dose - if nothing important just don't bother. most of eroge patches - useless and fix very little.

Thanks biohrd-san, Ill try to do it as you say
:korokke_thanks:

Re: [111222] [Leaf] WHITE ALBUM 2 ~introductory chapter + closing chapter~ セット版 + Tokuten [H-Game]

Why i found only IC after installation and it worked well, but there no CC, did i do smt wrong in installation??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?