[Hentai game] [111125] [Yatagarasu] テンタクルロード -我が手に堕ちよ勇壮なる乙女- + Original Soundtrack [H-Game]

You need to fight with the heroin a set number of times, before having the option to capture them. Though the fights should be the ones initiated when the bars at the bottom left screen is filled up. And depending on whether or not you've took her virginity before, you can either send her to the dungeon or guest room...

And yes, if you send her to guest room, you've locked on to her ending.

You need to fight with the heroin a set number of times, before having the option to capture them. Though the fights should be the ones initiated when the bars at the bottom left screen is filled up. And depending on whether or not you've took her virginity before, you can either send her to the dungeon or guest room...

And yes, if you send her to guest room, you've locked on to her ending.

I have another Question..

1.What's Translation Function use for?

2.How to send her to dungeon or guest room ?

3.I can't get H sence with Aria what happen?

1. From my understanding, its used to search for one of the 4 heroine. Once it is successful, you'll see their picture on one of the area you can harvest items. And if you go same area as the heroine, you'll can either initiate battle with them or leave the area (so you end up doing nothing). Though I'm not too sure, but I think searching for heroine will increase the bar at the bottle left corner, thus allowing you to advance the story faster

2. After your second H-scene with her, you'll need to battle with her some more. After you reach a certain amount and has reclaim most of your land, you'll get 3 option after you beat her in battle. Top option sends her to guest room (lockon to her ending), middle option rapes hers and send her to the dungeon, bottom option lets her go free.

3. Are you fighting her when her bar is full? If you end the day when the bar is full, two option should appear. Choosing the top one will initiate a battle, bottom one will leave her alone and deplete the bar alittle.

I have a problem agian ....

1. I fight with a girl when the bar is full.

2.I alway win.

3.I get H sence with Cristina and Yurika but still can't get H sence with Aria....

4.I can't see the Choice to capture or invite girl to the guest .....Only fight or leave

5.Whitch 's choice i must choose when talk with 3 girl before fight start before H sence?

3. wait, so you haven't gotten any H sence with Aria yet?
4. the 3 choice appear AFTER you beat one of the girls in battle
5. the 2 conversation choice with the girls before fighting them doesn't matter

It should go like this:
Your bar is full for one of the girl -> end the day -> two choices appears (fight or ignore the heroine)
If you choose fight -> coversation with heroine (there might be two choices you can pick, but it doesn't matter) -> Battle ->
three choices.
If you choose not to fight -> bar will decrease but nothing else will happen

I try agian i clear all save and reinstall patch it ok

i got a maid H sence now!

i think it because system savedata before patch it.

and now can you help me about this.

0ew01.jpg

what's it mean ?

Last edited:
I try agian i clear all save and reinstall patch it ok

i got a maid H sence now!

i think it because system savedata before patch it.

and now can you help me about this.

0ew01.jpg

what's it mean ?

en...if you give her this material,you can get CG with her (sorry my English nor well)

OK i can get other Event now.

because i forget Quest of libarian girl ....Thank you very mush.

Now i know how to end this game

1.Girl that you want end with not Sex with her in first 3 H Sence -Choose second choice when H sence Show- that 3 choice will come after that now you can choose 1st choice invite her to Guestroom. alway talk with her after that

2.Other Girl you can Sex with them same as you do before ..or capture to jail

3.Last Boss is the Shop Girls !!!!! she will betray us in the end.

4.if you sex with all girl this game never end or bad end ...OMG

5.maid h sence easy get only talk with her .

6.librarian girls gift item that her request.

7.shop girls only has one h sence .

Last edited:
hmm when do i get access to materials to research other than basic tentacles as well as finishing the collection quest?

Is it via gathering and i simply havent opened the necessary place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!