[Hentai game] [111021] [G.J?] マドンナ~完熟ボディCollection~ [H-Game]

I believed I am the only one having this trouble with the screen but seems I am not.
I think as for you the game installation was fine, and first time I run the game the full screen appears and there is no way to change into a window screen. I tried everything:
-put the config to wind screen like this and clicking OK

716921-TSGQ003.jpg

- and even pushing alt+enter which sometime activate the full/wind screen,
result is still the same, still this fucking ugly and useless full screen.

716925-6XSLIEU.jpg

anybody could give a hand please? it's very lazy to play a game with these conditions because I can't use ITH or any translator like this and the story really looks good.
thank you.

Its the opposite of mine.
I started with windowed screen.
Then a Japanese popup appear, I chose the left one..then it's prompt initialize E.A.G.L.S or something.

Umm..I don't know whether this will help or not, but if you pick the same choice as me at 1st run pop up, try to run as admin or changing app compatibility..Hope it helps~

Well..after seing your pic, the option for right click is greyed out as well. Maybe my thought was wrong afterall, about there was part of CG being hidden by message windows ingame..Can't be helped.U_U

Last edited:
I chose the left one too but same result. but I noticed a thing you said.
When I start it, a black wind screen appears first and few sec after ... HOP full screen replace it. Too strange because it's the first time I have a problem with G.J? games -_-

Actually i use a secondary monitor i got from trash for ith and atlas, and play all games at full screen on primary monitor; if you want to do that remember to place the additional monitor positioned on the left (from the resolution panel) so the windows doesn't chenge position when the resolution chenge on the primary; i used this configuration for years and it's a real win.
Find a cheap or for free, old small crt or lcd monitor is easy today, and you can attach it even on most notebooks.

Then later for the secondary monitor i also added a nvida card to get phsyx acceleration (require a driver hack) while the main card drive a 120hz monitor+shutter eyeglass (other than common games, also teatime, illusion and others, get 3d stereo vision).

edit: sorry, i didn't tried the game yet.

Last edited:
Actually i use a secondary monitor i got from trash for ith and atlas, and play all games at full screen on primary monitor; if you want to do that remember to place the additional monitor positioned on the left (from the resolution panel) so the windows doesn't chenge position when the resolution chenge on the primary; i used this configuration for years and it's a real win.
Find a cheap or for free, old small crt or lcd monitor is easy today, and you can attach it even on most notebooks.

Then later for the secondary monitor i also added a nvida card to get phsyx acceleration (require a driver hack) while the main card drive a 120hz monitor+shutter eyeglass (other than common games, also teatime, illusion and others, get 3d stereo vision).

a second monitor could be the solution to play the game with these conditions but I have only laptops and I won't to buy a monitor only for a game lol.
What about you Freemen, is it on a wind or full screen for you ?

there is maybe another way, if someone who's playing the game with the window screen posts his own save, that could help to fixe the problem. There is a way to fixe it but unknow at this time, too bad.

Last edited:
a second monitor could be the solution to play the game with these conditions but I have only laptops and I won't to buy a monitor only for a game lol.
What about you Freemen, is it on a wind or full screen for you ?

there is maybe another way, if someone who's playing the game with the window screen posts his own save, that could help to fixe the problem. There is a way to fixe it but unknow at this time, too bad.

Here, I share you my save file.
1 folder with 2 file, global.sav and savepoint at game's beginning.

SAVE

Hope it helps you or anyone who encounter the same problem.
But, if its failed..then I recommend you to use ITH / TA with "always on top" option checked.
There is no CG being hidden by message windows anyway (when you right click, nothing happened right?Just to make sure..U_U)

Cheers~

ummm seems this does not work even with someone's save, playing on window sceen.
maybe depends on people's exploitation system too. personaly I am using a Vista, if people who has this problem are all vista users then the problem comes from the exploitation system.

anyway there is no other choice to play it on full screen unti somebody fixe this pb.
thank you very much for your help Exploda and sorry for having disturbed you with this ^^

Everytime I get to an animated CG, I get an error message that EAGLS has crashed and the game closes. I also can't disable animated CG since opening the menu to do so also crashes the game. Anyone else has this problem and does someone knows how to fix it?

the fullscreen problem shows up for windows 7 as well. Might be a game bug. Anyways, I'm making do with translator aggregator on 'always on top'. Working well enough, thanks for your suggestions guys, really helps when you can't understand Japanese.

@thafeet maybe you should try reinstalling. There's an option if you want to disable EAGLS at the beginning, right? That or maybe try updating your drivers. Maybe its a video card thing. Or maybe find a patch for the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25