[Hentai game] [111018] [090828] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Tokuten + Drama CD + Original Soundtrack [English Patch] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:96A5EE786C84498303A649D198989F96F78FB9FB

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-27012/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...It already 2.5 years since last time I am doing old releases, just feel like to sharing this big one, because I also watching Anime and find it is good show to follow. One more thing, this game is translating ! ^^

girlcelly said:
About English Patch, you can get latest one at here:

http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=1540

Attachments

• [111018] [090828] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!初回限定版 + Up.torrent
    59.6 KB · Views: 12,408
Last edited:
game released in aug 2009 , from http://vndb.org/v1143

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Description
Kawakami City is famous for its strong dedication to its samurai ancestors. A strong fighting spirit is always valued and it's even an important factor in succeeding in school there.
Yamato, a second year student from Kawakami Highchool is always with his close friends (4 boys and 3 girls). They have known each other since they were young and have done loads of things together. They have many other friends, but this seven people is a close-knit group, they even have a secret base where they meet...
With the new semester, they welcome two girls into their group and shortly after things start to change...

The most biggest Galgame in this moment? :eek:

waiting for 真剣で私に恋しなさいS:P

Thanks for sharing, had started watching the anime and was most pleased to find an active torrent for the original game

Thanks for the walkthrough - not had any luck finding a savegame so this should do the trick :)

Edit: For those following the walkthrough there are events with a star next to them ( black star when file saved as text), these are timed selections so make sure you know the answer needed beforehand !

Last edited:
Thanks for the walkthrough - not had any luck finding a savegame so this should do the trick :)

Edit: For those following the walkthrough there are events with a star next to them ( black star when file saved as text), these are timed selections so make sure you know the answer needed beforehand !

I didn't realize it until I actually started looking for the save game myself, but that particular page has a link to a save game download as well. At the very top in the row that says: "セーブデータ CG・回想100%" there is a link to the save game. The word "セーブデータ", which I believe is Japanese for save data, is the link, so just click it and download.

Last edited:
Well spotted ! Had totally missed the link when I was scanning the page. :)

I tried one torrent from other bbs,but fail to unzip.
I hope this one may be fine.

Does anyone know about the S one?

I'd like to capture Kokoro.

Her episode in the anime was good.

If you mean about 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S , the release date is only in 2012/01/27 , so you will to have wait for a while unfortunately.

Last edited:
If you mean about 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S , the release date is only in 2012/01/27 , so you will to have for a while unfortunately.
Oh thanks for the info.
I thought it was already released, but it's not yet I see.

If you mean about 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S , the release date is only in 2012/01/27 , so you will to have wait for a while unfortunately.

Hi, I was googling for the game Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S wondering indeed where i could find it when I came upon this topic. I was wondering myself whether this game was out or not seeing I couldent find any downloads so this anwsers my question :D

But I got another question and I am hoping somebody can anwser it for me.
Do you play as Yamato again in Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S or not?

Because I have seen him in the OP of this game thats out on youtube (Making me think hes a side character) but I havent seen him appear during the gameplay of Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S trail version.

Last edited:
Can anyone upload the english patch somewhere? I can't open the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?