[Hentai game] [110916] [Delta] 獣魔戦姫エクセリア ~異種交配実験のはてに~ + Update 1.2 [H-Game] [Patch]

DAMN!!!!! I got the files on my USB but like idk how to upload them and stuff... Cause the pictures are in this website but I did that a long time ago and cant remember wth I typed to find it lol.

NVM: I just found the link.. Size is nearly 200mb 7000 Images compressed with good quality total uncompressed size 10GB

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ta]-獣魔戦姫エクセリア-~異種交配実験のはてに~-[bmp]-[hcg]-23651/

Also Give thanks to girlcelly for making this possible!

Last edited:
Excuse me sirs, after using noregion patches I did a test run and it went fine; but a few days after I tried opening the game and it didn't work anymore, also the popup window showed like there was some error with the CD or so... Maybe I need to insert CD to play? Does anyone have a noDVD patch maybe?

Excuse me sirs, after using noregion patches I did a test run and it went fine; but a few days after I tried opening the game and it didn't work anymore, also the popup window showed like there was some error with the CD or so... Maybe I need to insert CD to play? Does anyone have a noDVD patch maybe?
man, been awhile since I saw this thread. let's see,,
as far as I know, it's just the alsignup tool and no region patch you'll need to run the game. you might want to reapply the patch,
you might be able to get away with just over writing it, or if that doesn't work, I think you'll need to re-install.

good luck with that.

Lol I gave up on installing that game a LONG LONG LONG time ago dude... I got the HCGs now sooo No point in having the game installed.

Hope this will help you guys , require NTLEA0.92 software.

Win7 x64

1. Copy whole ISO files to HDD , place "MPE_Setup.exe-noregion" patch to where is setup.exe at then run it.

2. Loading NTLEA0.92 on Setup.exe then Install the game , Install DirectX 9.0c too.

3. Copy update 1.2 to the Game folder , run it. "can load it with NTLEA"

4. Copy "MPE.exe-Noregion-update1.2" to the game dir , run it.

5. Copy "alsignup_act_100723_110729.exe" to Game Dir then run it "can load with NTLEA".

6. Play it "Run Execle.exe with NTLEA0.92".

PS. IF Game can't start and showing up DirectX 9.0c req. , just reinstall DirectX.

Have fun.

Hmm, it seems like the alsignup crack doesn't work on 64 bit machines (either that or it won't work in windows 8).

If I try to install things on a virtual box machine running Vista, the crack seems to work but I get a white window (with the menu bar up top, as it should be). I can interact with the menu to some degree but the whiteness in the main window itself never goes away, so...

Any idea how to fix this? I'm using Oracle Virtual box, and I'm pretty sure it is some sort of direct3d problem. I've already done the whole boot-into-safe-mode-and-install-guest-additions thing... and installed direct x...

I've tried this with Japanese windows 7, Western Windows 7 (64 bit), Western Windows 8 (64 bit), Western Windows Vista, Japanese Windows Vista.... no dice.

wow and i thought it was just me having trouble with this game..what a load of crock. I am going to say forget it and have a peaceful night :)

Well DAMN.

Finally was able to crack it... Was just doing a little spring cleaning on the drives and saw this on my HDD, not being able to run, so...the battle started...
I distinctly remembered having had played it, but that was like 5 years ago, on Win7, 32-bit. Now I am on Win8.1 (yeah, still, lol) 64-bit, non-JP locale. And nothing mentioned in the thread will let you play it. Some of the posts are a little bit misleading and/or indecipherable, to top it all.

1) You got the torrent. Good for You! Unrar. You will get the DLT_MPE image files. You will need to install the game, but just loading the .iso into your virtual drive and trying to install won't cut it -it will "only work in Japan". Cool. You need to crack the MOFO.
2) Get into the iso (or mount it, whatevs), and copy EVERYTHING from the virtual image to somewhere on your HDD, like D:\Game\MPE\Install, or whatever. You will have the Setup.exe there too, now. But you will be able to get it cracked here! Yaay.
2.5) YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE MOUNTED ISO IN YOUR VIRTUAL DRIVE, OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO INSTALL (EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL BE DOING IT FROM ANOTHER LOCATION ON YOUR HDD)
3) Get the 'MPE-Noregion-update1.2.rar' from post #21 of this thread (here) and get 'MPE_Setup.exe-noregion.exe' from it to where you copied the files in 2). So where the Setup.exe is on your HDD.
4) Run MPE_Setup.exe-noregion.exe here, which will crack Setup.exe (and will make a backup of the original, Setup.OLD).
5) Now you can install the game with the cracked Setup.exe, but you will need Japanese locale, or a locale emulator at least. So go ahead and install (second button from top in the installer; you can choose a place where to, under it). Then OK. You can quit the installer (bottom button). Don't run the game yet.
6) Run 'MPE_UPDATE1_2.exe' (got it from the torrent) and install it to the place where you just installed the game in 5). Just to be safe, run this in Jap locale as well. If you copy it to where you installed the game in 5), you will not have to bother with browsing for the correct install directory (it's set to try to update in the directory in which it is, on default). It will ask if it can overwrite (the v1.00) MPE.exe in the end. 'Yes'. Then another update window will pop-up (maybe in the background! so watch out; with the Delta logo on your taskbar -> switch to it, if need be), asking if you are okay with updating the game files, and saying the saves will be okay. 'OK'. 'OK'. 1.2 update done! Cheers.
7) Sadly, nothing yet will let you start the game. You will need to crack it (yet again).
7a) Crack the v1.2 MPE.exe with the other file from post #21's archive: copy 'MPE.exe-Noregion-update1.2.exe' to the install directory (next to (the now v1.2) MPE.exe), and run it IN JAPANESE LOCALE OR WITH JAPANESE LOCALE EMULATION! (otherwise, it wont work in the end) Tada! MPE.exe is now cracked!
7b) What you'll need now is the AlphaROM cracker AlphaROMdiE (get it from here). Download it. Run it IN JAPANESE LOCALE OR EMULATED JAPANESE LOCALE. Check the tickbox which has RealLive and SiglusEngine in it (3rd, bottonmost tickbox) and DRAG Execle.exe into this window. It will crack/patch it, and ask if you would like to start the game. 'Yes', you do. And voilá!
7c) Might be a good idea to copy that AlphaROMdiE.exe to your install dir, so you won't forget about it with time and go nuts cos the game will not run...
8) As far as I can see, you need to do this AlphaROMdie patching process everytime you want to run the game... But hey, you got it to run! xD

Totally maybe probably definitely not worth it... lol

Well DAMN.

Finally was able to crack it... Was just doing a little spring cleaning on the drives and saw this on my HDD, not being able to run, so...the battle started...
I distinctly remembered having had played it, but that was like 5 years ago, on Win7, 32-bit. Now I am on Win8.1 (yeah, still, lol) 64-bit, non-JP locale. And nothing mentioned in the thread will let you play it. Some of the posts are a little bit misleading and/or indecipherable, to top it all.

1) You got the torrent. Good for You! Unrar. You will get the DLT_MPE image files. You will need to install the game, but just loading the .iso into your virtual drive and trying to install won't cut it -it will "only work in Japan". Cool. You need to crack the MOFO.
2) Get into the iso (or mount it, whatevs), and copy EVERYTHING from the virtual image to somewhere on your HDD, like D:\Game\MPE\Install, or whatever. You will have the Setup.exe there too, now. But you will be able to get it cracked here! Yaay.
2.5) YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE MOUNTED ISO IN YOUR VIRTUAL DRIVE, OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO INSTALL (EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL BE DOING IT FROM ANOTHER LOCATION ON YOUR HDD)
3) Get the 'MPE-Noregion-update1.2.rar' from post #21 of this thread (here) and get 'MPE_Setup.exe-noregion.exe' from it to where you copied the files in 2). So where the Setup.exe is on your HDD.
4) Run MPE_Setup.exe-noregion.exe here, which will crack Setup.exe (and will make a backup of the original, Setup.OLD).
5) Now you can install the game with the cracked Setup.exe, but you will need Japanese locale, or a locale emulator at least. So go ahead and install (second button from top in the installer; you can choose a place where to, under it). Then OK. You can quit the installer (bottom button). Don't run the game yet.
6) Run 'MPE_UPDATE1_2.exe' (got it from the torrent) and install it to the place where you just installed the game in 5). Just to be safe, run this in Jap locale as well. If you copy it to where you installed the game in 5), you will not have to bother with browsing for the correct install directory (it's set to try to update in the directory in which it is, on default). It will ask if it can overwrite (the v1.00) MPE.exe in the end. 'Yes'. Then another update window will pop-up (maybe in the background! so watch out; with the Delta logo on your taskbar -> switch to it, if need be), asking if you are okay with updating the game files, and saying the saves will be okay. 'OK'. 'OK'. 1.2 update done! Cheers.
7) Sadly, nothing yet will let you start the game. You will need to crack it (yet again).
7a) Crack the v1.2 MPE.exe with the other file from post #21's archive: copy 'MPE.exe-Noregion-update1.2.exe' to the install directory (next to (the now v1.2) MPE.exe), and run it IN JAPANESE LOCALE OR WITH JAPANESE LOCALE EMULATION! (otherwise, it wont work in the end) Tada! MPE.exe is now cracked!
7b) What you'll need now is the AlphaROM cracker AlphaROMdiE (get it from here). Download it. Run it IN JAPANESE LOCALE OR EMULATED JAPANESE LOCALE. Check the tickbox which has RealLive and SiglusEngine in it (3rd, bottonmost tickbox) and DRAG Execle.exe into this window. It will crack/patch it, and ask if you would like to start the game. 'Yes', you do. And voilá!
7c) Might be a good idea to copy that AlphaROMdiE.exe to your install dir, so you won't forget about it with time and go nuts cos the game will not run...
8) As far as I can see, you need to do this AlphaROMdie patching process everytime you want to run the game... But hey, you got it to run! xD

THanks for help. it work like magic!

Well DAMN.

holy shit dude you are the fucking GOAT
I revel in your glory

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!