baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Attachments

• [110826] [riffraff] 恋愛家庭教師ルルミ★Coordinate! 初回版.torrent
    14.1 KB · Views: 23,324
  • No Region Loader.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 3,667
Last edited:
Re: [110826] [riffraff] 恋愛家庭教師ルルミ★Coordinate! 初回版 [H-Game]

ahh How happy for me can meet you again gircelly....
BTW do i need A DVD patch or something for this...

---

Um...I was almost forgot about posting No Region Loader for this game...>_<

Never mind, I added it just now ^^

Anyway, welcome you to join Anime-sharing KiTz4d1l ^_^

*Anime-sharing e youkoso*

Last edited by a moderator:
thnx 4 the upload and BTW we actually have met in other site and that's HF, in there my nick is trainerbooya remember...

---

Ah, soka :)

I tried to guess but seem it is wrong, because your signature look different from last time I saw it at Hongfire ^^

girlcelly

^ The one whose had
Red bars... lol Not sure about now hehe

But really? See you on HF? I didn't see you that much often.
Anyhow I went ahead and saw this
Or the description:
Description

This is the professional debut for doujin circle riffraff, featuring a remake of their doujin title Renai Katei Kyoushi Rurumi.

Early April is the start of a new school year, when new relationships and new lives blossom. However, Ayuhisa spends his days in his room and doesn’t even go to school. Of course he hasn’t had a girlfriend before nor even held hands. One day, a private teacher of love Rurumi appeared at his door with the goal of bringing him out of his hikikomori state by restructuring his lifestyle, teaching him about fashion and even lessons about girls. Then Rurumi’s rival Mana shows up along with his non-blood-related imouto Shizuku. And how will he react to a beautiful oneesan that he met online Honoka and an ojousama Chieri? Let the private lessons of love begin!

My question is... is there storyline difference between remake and the original?

---

Um...Unlike at Hongfire, you must enter "description" for SPOILER Option ^^

And you are FairRy right ? I saw your avatar when you joined here in the first day ! *kuku*

Anyway, welcome you to join Anime-sharing Akatsuki ^_^

*Anime-sharing e youkoso*

girlcelly

Last edited:
You are right! FairRy at HF, didn't exactly like to use the same username at other places, so yeah, Akatsuki, or say 暁 was used, in either cases thank you for your uploads! Not sure how the rep system works here yet (Membership required for rep that counts?)
Anyways, rep you up, not like it would make much of a difference.:70bff581:

---

Um...I am not sure about how rep system works here too but one thing I can say that "Thanks" button = 2 points instead of 1 ! *kuku*

girlcelly

Code:
 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E94282429E873AD39C3D2B1B039C43938B396EDD

someone can seed this??
it's stuck on 29.7% and no one seed this again, maybe there is still someone can seed this....

can anyone help to re-seed on this please ?

EDIT : done , thanks for seeding ^_^

Last edited:
yeah ... need seeds again I'm stuck at 98.8%. The trackers show one seed but I've had this torrent for 2 months now and still not finished. Sorry for being a pain in the butt.

That's great! I have no more downloads pending so THANKS! I'll seed this for a while now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/