[Hentai game] [110408] [ALL-TiME] 規制不可~俺は実在しないので、ナニをヤッても許される~ [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e]-規制不可~俺は実在しないので、ナニをヤッても許される~-[h-game]-5520/

Warning: It seem this game need Patch to get it working...

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110408] [ALL-TiME] 規制不可~俺は実在しないので、ナニをヤッても許さ.torrent
    12.3 KB · Views: 6,055
  • [NoDVD Patch+EXE] [110408] [ALL-TiME] 規制不可 ~俺は実在しないので、ナニをヤ.rar
    30.7 KB · Views: 18,557
Last edited:
Hey I know this maybe a stupid question, but when I install the game it brings up a message then un-installs it. I can't read the message therefor can't fix the issue. So I was curious if maybe someone could maybe help me with it.

Issue.png

Try extracting the content of ISO to a folder, apply the patches and run it instead of installing.

Reactions: momolove
Hey there's something wrong with this one.I keep getting something about igs sample and yeah, the crack doesn't work. It keeps saying that there's something about the CRC cannot comply and also the launcher.exe. But when I'm playing with the game and I'm nearing the end there's a script error *something something*.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you once more. We all appreciate your hard work.

How the crack work? it keep saying something about launcher.exe and the patch bar keep in 0%.

How can I made this game worked?

sorry if my grammar was bad

Urg. Anyone gotten the patches for this one to actually work? This is the second All-TiME game that's decided to be difficult and not acknowledge the patches.

Whenever I try and run the noDVD patch, it keeps saying that's it's unable to see the launch executable--even when I put them both in the same folder. And the launch executable--which is designed to replace one of the reg folder files--is equally useless.

Try extracting the content of ISO to a folder, apply the patches and run it instead of installing.

Tried this as well. Still didn't work.

Just for knowledge: i tried to start this game under windows7/32 and all tries failed so i gave up, rebooted the pc to winxp 32bit, open the folder created under winxp and the game started at the first try.
Like reported from Orisa you don't even need to install, the rest it's only a matter of operating system.

edit: tried to start the game succesfully on windows7 x64, same machine
edit: tried another install win7/32 on the same machine, the game doesn't start giving the usual error
edit: tried to start the game succesfully on xp x64 edition

so it look like the crack only failed on both installs of windows7/32bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.