Developer: Lump of Sugar
Publishers: Lump of Sugar
Release Date: 2010/12/17
File Size: 5.12gb

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=686380
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v5316
Official site: http://www.lumpofsugar.co.jp/product/hgb/

Description
In a distant Japan, civil unrest has divided the country into two conflicting governing factions, United provinces of Japan and Japan Federation. As weapons develop, the damage only worsens on the country as a whole. Thus the leader of the two parties agreed to a ceasefire treaty. The treaty, declared on the area Morino, was then named Morino Ceasefire Treaty and has been honored for a hundred years.
Toubu Kaito, or rather the agent undercover, is to infiltrate the neutral grounds Morino and gather intelligence for the United provinces of Japan. Upon arrival, he reports to his school first, Tenshudo Academy. Notified that registration will be tomorrow, he wanders around town to get familiar with the landscape. He ends up at the Morino peace memorial park where he meets a girl.
“Good afternoon. Or rather 'nice to meet you'…hmm I guess technically speaking it should be 'Good evening'? My name is Yukishiro May, how do you do. And you are?”
Taken aback by May’s smile, the agent slipped the “truth” through his words:
“Toubu…Kaito. At least while I am here.”
Little does he know that this reply would change his fate forever.

Opening

Download from Uploadable.ch
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part01.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part02.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part03.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part04.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part05.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part06.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part07.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part08.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part09.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part10.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part11.rar File size: 53.68 MB

Download from Datafile.com
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part01.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part02.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part03.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part04.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part05.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part06.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part07.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part08.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part09.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part10.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part11.rar

Download from Rapidgator.net
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part01.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part02.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part03.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part04.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part05.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part06.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part07.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part08.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part09.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part10.rar
Lump_of_Sugar.101217.Hello_good-bye.part11.rar

Download from uploaded.net
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part01.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part02.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part03.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part04.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part05.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part06.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part07.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part08.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part09.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part10.rar
Lump of Sugar.101217.Hello good-bye.part11.rar

MMK Installation guide for this eroge

Lump of Sugar Full set collection

Screenshot + H-scene

Last edited:
Thank you moemoe for bring eroges from Lump of Sugar company (especialy this eroge), 1 of my favorite developer \^^/
Keep the good work~

P.S. : All of ur link u posted before from terafiles are dead, same with others too (at least dead for me)

Last edited:
Thank you moemoe for bring eroges from Lump of Sugar company (especialy this eroge), 1 of my favorite developer \^^/
Keep the good work~

P.S. : All of ur link u posted before from terafiles are dead, same with others too (at least dead for me)

I checked ( atleast for this thread ). All terafile links are live :). Check in my terafile account: files are still there :D. Maybe you have problem with connection with their server :). Btw bitshare links will be updated tomorrow :).

Ah yes, it seems my ISP blocked it, also same with the rapidgator >.< , sorry for false comment abt dead links. Tyvm for uploading to bitshare

this file included no dvd patch? :)

No, I just have No Acti Patch, 2 of its in the package. I remember i have noDVD but i can't find it in the package. I don't know why... maybe i forgot to put the noDVD in and accidently deleted >.<.
[MENTION=27824]ericj240691[/MENTION]; can you reupload the noDVD? :)

No, I just have No Acti Patch, 2 of its in the package. I remember i have noDVD but i can't find it in the package. I don't know why... maybe i forgot to put the noDVD in and accidently deleted >.<.
[MENTION=27824]ericj240691[/MENTION]; can you reupload the noDVD? :)

answer thanks~~ :)

What's the proper step by step to cracking the game. No matter how i try i can't get done it right.

[MENTION=27824]ericj240691[/MENTION]; Thank, i store it properly now ^^. [MENTION=25493]Apocal[/MENTION]; just quick look into archive file, i guess you should extract, move the exe file in game folder and run it.

Here's the following of what i tried:

With the game installed:

1) Replaced the original pk2.exe with the ones from the cracks, all failed.

2) The method you mentioned, failed as well .

3) All ended with the result: japanese error msg says the game only runs on real JOS.

Copied the whole HGB folder from the img file to my com's HDD:

1) Used the Hello, good-bye_pk2 no acti patch, failed.

2) Replaced the original pk2.exe with the one from the cracks, failed as well.

3) All ended with the result: pk2 module not found error msg.

As for the NODVD crack, error msg says i need AgsStd20.dll for it, which i can't find it anywhere. And no idea how to properly use all the .exe that came from the rar with the injectioncopy.dll

All of the above are done with settings of J-language and J-regional environment on my WIN XP com and with knowledge that it alone does not mean that my OS is the same as the real JOS.

Here my installing guide ^^.

First the only tool needed to crack this eroge ( i mean the version i uploaded ) is No Acti Patch ( contain i_pk2 ). The other may needed for other version, i guess. This eroge was encrypted so the way to crack is simple: extract decrypted files during hash check and play on it.

Follow step by step:
1. Extract the main game to get mds file. Mount it using DTL. Install the eroge like you always do ^^.

Note: try to use the simplest path for the installation or you will get troubles using CMD.

2. Extract No Acti Patch ( just place it somewhere ).

3.Open No Acti patch folder and command prompt:

Note: To open CMD, press windows + R then type cmd; or start, run, type cmd, enter.

4. Prepare yourself, it's most important step ^^. READ ALL THIS STEP BEFORE DO OR YOU HAVE TO REDO AGAIN.
- Type in CMD the following command: "Path to HGB.exe" /runbyhashcheck. In the image above i install the game in "E:\Eroges\Hello good-bye" so i type "E:\Eroges\Hello good-bye\HGB.exe". Note: DON'T FORGET " if you use windows 64 bit or the CMD doesn't understand the command.
- IF you do it properly in task manager will show the process pk2.exe run in background.

- Then quickly run s_pk2.exe in no acti folder:

Note: RUN AS ADMIN.

- It will show:

5. Then RUN i_pk2.exe AS ADMIN. No need to make haste in this step.
- It will ask you the source folder. Choose DTR DISK V:

- After that it will ask the destination folder. Just create new folder where you want to place the game. Note: You will play this eroge in THIS folder so store it properly.

- Then the decrypted data will be extracted:

6. Waiting it finish:

After it finish, you will have 2 folders, 1 encrypted and 1 decrypted. You can now delete the install folder and mds file to make more room. PLAY ON THE 2nd FOLDER.

Explain step 4 and 5: The command in CMD make pk2 check encrypted files. When run s_pk2.exe, it will suspend pk2.exe and make temporary files in DTR DISK V. Then run i_pk2.exe to "InjectionCopy" files to other temporary files to a folder.
----END----

P/s: IF you don't want to do, just wait. Tomorrow i'll upload the version that i already extract and confirm it can play. ^^

@moemoe-kyun: Thanks for your guide. With the help of my younger brother(since i only know the basic and i do know that if i mess up the cmd, my com is doom), we manage to get it done right. Thank You Very Much.

@moemoe-kyun: Thanks for your guide. With the help of my younger brother(since i only know the basic and i do know that if i mess up the cmd, my com is doom), we manage to get it done right. Thank You Very Much.

Good to hear ^^.

Like promise, i upload the decrypted version. Just download all parts, extract and play. No need to worry about how to crack. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?