[Japanese] [070629][BISHOP] 姫奴隷 ~牝へと堕ちゆく双子の王女~

Woah, easy there. As I said, I don't know if it is a false positive. Modern anti virus scanners use Heuristic threat detection. Means that a file with possibly Malware like behavior (Changing registry entries or some such for example) are considered a threat until proven otherwise. Cracks for games are frequently identified as Malware despite not being harmful.

Yeah this is pretty much true, the only way to test is having a spare pc you don't care about usually format it over and re-test software for any malicious codes. I got a pop up from Avast from just copying across from one drive to another these were 催眠学園 Alpha-ROM解除パッチ + [汎用NoDVD Patch] AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4 both same thing severity high threat win32:MiniMal[Trj] I sometimes wish Avirus's would explain these in detail and why it thinks its detection exactly, otherwise we have to go with the above knowledge by it can change registry entries, but I would like to know exactly what it changes if its installed. So a nice way would be to use sandbox but thats still not 100% protection. Best is using a spare PC and to be quite knowledgeable with knowing your own pc whats changed after install and any problems with machine. As a virus all it is and what it does is something the computer doesn't understand that's all it is. It confuses the pc into doing something its not supposed to do and thus causing errors in the system. I used to repair pc's back in the early 2000 we always used spare windows xp machine to test viruses. But those old machines are no longer and I can't afford even old parts to test viruses lol damn economy way of life.

Typically from a well known source it wouldn't be a virus that can harm you just a false positive if its legit source.

From the looks of the poster is the Administrator I doubt this game is infected unless a really good hacker got into the file servers and changed the files with fake or viruses but I've never seen this happen before. Just a possibility you'd have to be a pretty damn good hacker that's for sure, and one with zero life far beyond standard.

Seeing how you got the Alpha Rom somewhere else and the game from an anonymous on nyaa if its infected you should report the torrent on nyaa looks like there are 0 seeders currently there's a chance its a fake on nyaa and does contain a virus, If so I would run a boot scan if I were you just to make sure. and do a Malwarebytes too is a good one to help clear many other kinds of infections you may or may not have. Full scan of C: drive with rootkits scan enabled. Its easy just check the on screen instructions.

Last edited:
open alphaROM 2.1-3.1 -> select reg.exe
I got this
b9bd299cfb.png

anyone can help me?

got same error like this
anyone got their working reg?
it was working for me last time
not now thou :( ~

Not that it particularly helps, but I believe the error message says that the file you've selected is incompatible (literally: "Compatible file it is not").

I have exactly the same problem with AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4, only in reference to the original Mesu Kyoushi.

Not that it particularly helps, but I believe the error message says that the file you've selected is incompatible (literally: "Compatible file it is not").

I have exactly the same problem with AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4, only in reference to the original Mesu Kyoushi.

well uh yeah but, last time it worked thou :< , but now meh ~

The file in program called 催眠学園 Alpha-ROM解除パッチ + [汎用NoDVD Patch] AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4 detected as virus but who can be sure? wish Avast would just allow it if its clean, tried submitting to their team of experts suggesting its safe but nothing changed yet. I figured its a false positive.

I still don't knowif its "clean" (Game or Reg file) or not btw. fact is: Even with AV turned off it does not install properly, so I am leaning towards no at the moment. That is, if isn't due to Windows 8 throwing hissy fits again.

Someone needs to install this on a test machine wish I had one then I'd post if its clean sorry guys.

Don't really know how to use virtual box and I've heard sometimes isn't as reliable as the restriction can prevent some programs to not work properly?

I have virtual box and games work perfectly on it,the reg.exe that i posted was crack on it.
and concerning if the game is clean,i think it is , because antivirus always f**k with my files.kaspersky always delete ITH,my cracked IDM and game from guilty plus

Hello! I h got almost the same problem. It says something about authentification(on japanese).
If i start game throught start up it gives me reg.exe error and the screen that saying about authentification issue. Is there a way to counter it? I got the game from here, and thats the first one, that does t want go right. I played all bishop games without a single problem. Can i hope for some help?) I h tryed reg.exe You h patched by the way, but it did t help.

Did you ever get this working? I have the same problems.

Did anyone ever fix the problem? Im having the exact same deal.

Hi, and you need WinXpJ to run this game.
Run Game -> Run Crack -> Run Game = Profit

Attachments

• AlphaROM 2.1~3.1__ rev3.rar
    2.7 KB · Views: 323

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US