• h-inn.com_3681df37b73def9cdb0c.jpg

• Houkago Nyannyan Club

Title: 放課後ニャンニャン倶楽部
    Company: 私立さくらんぼ小学校
    Release: 2006/12/31
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://dl.getchu.com/i/item6031

It is the start of a new year in the sixth grade of elementary school. The girls and boys don't get along very well together and the boys often play pranks on the girls such as flipping skirts to see their panties.

In this childish world a new transfer student arrives. The boys want a new boy to join their clubs and play sports with. The girls want a new girl to enjoy chatting with and having fun after school.

The new arrival is Kasuga Hikaru a high class girl with drill hair. She shocks the class during her introduction by yelling out "I hate you all!"

Though Hikaru is quite the loner Katsuragi Yuna still tries her best to become her friend. After much effort Hikaru finally gives in. She decides to make the "After School Nyan Nyan Club" and she recruits one of the boys in class Konoe Satoshi so the three can explore the adult world together . . .

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls