[Japanese] (060414) [HF] [TB] ドキドキ母娘レッスン~教えて♪Hなお勉強~

All right, let's start assuming that you don't even have installed the game, here are the instructions in that case:

First of all, you need to install Daemon Tool Lite, after that, mount the image "oyakolesson.ISO" using daemon:

--->

Once mounted follow the instructions to install, (here I'm assuming that you already have the locale and administrative settings set on Japanese) if you don't, then just change those settings or the game wouldn't install:

Well, after installation all you have to do is to mount "oyakolesson.IMG", by default daemon doesn't recognizes .img as a valid extension so you'll have to change the option of "show just supported files" to "show all files":

And finally mount .img and run the game while that image is still mounted:

That should be enough, if you have any other problem just say it and I'll see what can i do, enjoy :).

P.D.: If "oyakolesson.img" doesn't works then use "oyakolesson.cue".

i cant install the game game because of some reg.exe problem how do i solve it n thx 4 the instruction really appreciate it

All right, i think i know what's happening, actually I had the same problem with another game of TinkerBell, but found a solution, just hope it works for you, give me some minutes to install the game and extract the registry files you need :) .

Well, since I couldn't find the registry entries of the game it may mean that the installer itself doesn't writes those entries, so you can try to just copy the files from the ISO and paste them on another folder, then use the IMG to bypass the security and play, if that don't works then tell me :).

Copying files from the ISO:

Just copy the selected files to another folder.

The IMG file is like the disc icon file right?? If it is its only option is to burn then how do i use it do i need another program???

To use the IMG file (yes it's the one that have an icon like a disc), like I said in the "tutorial", open daemon tools and select a drive to mount an image, then do like in this screenshot:

Select the option that says "All files" or something like that, that way you'll be able to mount the IMG using daemon, after mounting it, execute the "oyakolesson.exe", no need to do anything else with the IMG, just leave it mounted to start the game.

doesnt work! ive tried everything when i startthegame it always shows a reg.exe has stopped working! im using win764bit =(

Last edited:
Maybe you can try using the compatibility mode, right click on the .exe of the game, then select "Troubleshoot compatibility", and just follow the instructions, else see in Properties->Compatibility (Tab)-> and change it manually to compatibility mode for winXP service pack 2.
If that doesn't works I don't know what could be happening, and I say it because I'm actually using win7 Ultimate 64-bit and never got a problem with this one.

Sadly even in compatibility mode it does not work for me, I've searched this problem on several forums elsewhere and the problem on reg.exe crash seems to occur more likely on win7 64b but not always,also titles below 2009 have this problem more often. So what I did was just make a virtual OS of winXP 32b using virtual box and it seems to run there just fine.I have several old tinkerbell games that I want to play including 兄嫁はいじっぱり. Thanks anyway for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down