Release / 販売日: 2005/07/01
File size / ファイル容量: 715.99 MB
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=163961
Update:
http://www.unicorn-a.com/products/anesen/yune/download/updata/yune.html
Sample Images:

Reactions: gyho and thebowkid
Hi, sorry for having to ask this but I'm having some trouble trying to play this game. Nothing seems to happen once I launch YUUNE.EXE. I'd be grateful if someone could lend a hand.

Here are the steps I've taken so far:

1. As always, computer is set to japanese locale, date, time etc.
2. Mounted the YUNE_INST.cdi and then mounted the YUNE_GAME.cdi when prompted
3. Game is installed and the file YUUNE.EXE is created. So I make sure "(NoCD)優姉といっしょ" is in the same folder and then run it. I assume this patches the game so I don't need to have it mounted to play it. (this looks to have worked because the "oldYuune" file appears after it finishes)
4. I then try running YUUNE.EXE and get a prompt to run it with an admin account. So I Run it as an Administrator and then nothing happens, the game doesn't launch.

I've also tried installing it and running it while still mounted without using the NoCD patch and still get the same issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, sorry for having to ask this but I'm having some trouble trying to play this game. Nothing seems to happen once I launch YUUNE.EXE. I'd be grateful if someone could lend a hand.

Here are the steps I've taken so far:

1. As always, computer is set to japanese locale, date, time etc.
2. Mounted the YUNE_INST.cdi and then mounted the YUNE_GAME.cdi when prompted
3. Game is installed and the file YUUNE.EXE is created. So I make sure "(NoCD)優姉といっしょ" is in the same folder and then run it. I assume this patches the game so I don't need to have it mounted to play it. (this looks to have worked because the "oldYuune" file appears after it finishes)
4. I then try running YUUNE.EXE and get a prompt to run it with an admin account. So I Run it as an Administrator and then nothing happens, the game doesn't launch.

I've also tried installing it and running it while still mounted without using the NoCD patch and still get the same issue.

Thanks in advance!

no idea with latest OS, but it works fine on windowsXP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.