• 41806aa249ca0c2502513.jpg

• Chained Valkyria -Rinevia no Oujo-

Title: Chained Valkyria 外伝 -リネヴィアの皇女-
    Company: 銀の星亭
    Release: 2004/12/30
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://vndb.org/v28111

In the past, a tragedy took place in the easternmost country of the continent called Linevia.

This is the story of Ferris, an elf princess, and her maid Viola.

The seal that has been kept in the bodies of the princesses of Linevia, the home of the elves, for generations, is a magical gate that lies at the bottom of a castle surrounded by deep trees.

It was the key to open the gate to the magical world that lies at the bottom of the castle surrounded by deep trees.

The demon army destroys Linevia in order to awaken the demons of the land and make it a bridgehead on the continent against the Central Church.

Ferris and Viola manage to escape from the castle and begin their own private journey to the holy city of Chaudin.

The castle, surrounded by trees, has already turned into a demon world, and there is no guarantee that the two will escape safely from this hell.

Rapidgator:

ESG-9061.rar (50.78 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-9061.rar - 50.8 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-9061.rar - 50.8 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-9061.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?