[English] *Own Bought*【152909】[エロアニメゲーム][0verflow] SHINY DAYS 【無修正 | UNCEN】

yeah, i try before, didn't worked. Also, on next week i will make rip of this title with including kokoro scene. Censored, yeah but still - fuck off jast.

http://blog.fuwanovel.net/2015/04/endorse-jasts-censorship-shiny-days/

That would be awesome if you got the cut scenes back in. I can always go play the Japanese version but having to open up several programs to translate is annoying. At the very least it wuld stop some of the choices leading to bizarre dead ends.

original idea was implementing scenes IN game, but persone who can do programming and compile everything back together atm MIA.
Tehy did a shit job with edit. Because pull out something from the game will cause story fall a part and game it's self chocke.

what did JAST say about Kokoro's scenes patch?
I wonder if they will release it.

Supposedly one of the game makers hinted with 99.9% certainty they would release through "unofficial" channels a patch with the missing scenes, but no idea how or when.

Why JAST remove all Kokoro's scenes but keep Kiyomi's ?
They are classmates,right?
Double standard?

Why JAST remove all Kokoro's scenes but keep Kiyomi's ?
They are classmates,right?
Double standard?

Kokoro is the most blatantly underage. Most people would probably just check the replay images and not bother to play the whole game to find out what the ages are.

i think it's about look, kokoro look much younger vs Kiyomi there fore - need 2 be purged ~~~~~~

When i start the game
i hear an echo
its the same bug found in school days HQ
is there a fix to this?

you might want update your video codec pack, k-lite best solution. Was there solution for SD HQ?
basically this might happen because of d3d error and VC-1.

for school days i had to do some coding in notepad and it fixed it
but ima try ur idea if not ill do plan b

NVM it didnt work
im still trying to figure out this echo crap

Last edited:
i have pretty shit english, what i want you to do - write "message" i will send it to JAST. Because, those fuckers still diddn't released patch for kokoro and there is absolutely idiotic amount of bugs, same what was in regular release - this is their problem, there fore they should give solution.

Here you go Biohrd:

Dear JAST,

Myself and several others are disappointed at the release of Shiny Day, English version. Several scenes were cut for international release reasons but, there has been no patch released for those who want the scenes included in the game. In addition and even more annoying, a number of bugs that cause crashes were not fixed in the game. This has led to a frustrating and terrible experience with a game that doesn't work properly and is incomplete. Do you have any intention of releasing a patch to fix the numerous game breaking bugs or put back the removed scenes?

From,
<insert your name here>

lul i mean not "review" but tech support message xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please