放課後2~白濁のレッスン~ DVD 新装版

Ryofu

Mar 5, 2012
Does anyone have this game? I cannot install the old version because my anti-virus insists there is a trojan in it, i am hoping that the new version of this released last year can be installed.

Reactions: Masolles56
By now i don't see it anywhere, if i find something I'll tell you, but it's likely it hasn't surfaced, that's a little strange...
-Have you tried to tell the antivirus that the file is not a virus, making a exception for it?

I have another idea if you don't want to spend too much time on it...
-Have you tried to install it on a Windows XP virtual machine(virtualbox,VMWare or similar software)?

Maybe with that it will be easier than trying to find the newer version by now.
-rockleevk

I got same problem. I can run this game on window 8. It's say some things by Japanese language like computer can't find specific file. Can't some one run this game on window 8

A little bump to see if this has surfaced, by now no luck on p2p networks...

A bump from me too, Is the renewal edition nowhere to be found? the best I find is the 2009 edition

I think the old version works with this reg.exe.
I wrote this in another thread as well. Sorry for multiple posts.

Attachments

• [061124][BISHOP]放課後2~白濁のレッスン~(crack alpharom win10ok).zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

welderclyde wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, I double request of Jarro about grand libra academy links at mexashare. Thank you for your work and have a comfy day.
Valcrin wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ01131008 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, this one just got a major update. Would you update it? Thanks.
孕ませキャンプ to v1.02
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reup this ?
lulu1104 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload Renai Karichaimashita drama CD please? Thank you very much Ryzen-sama ^^!