堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス

StardustDestroyerX

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2015
Title: 堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス
Release date: 12/18/2013---updated 03/09/2014
Producer: Daijobi Institute (ダイジョビ研究所)
DLsite link: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126642.html

I've been looking at this game for a long time now, however I've never been able to get it because it was taken down. No one has a working link for this game from what I remember, and it sucks because the game looks really good. The game was reuploaded earlier this year but none of them work...
Personally I'd prefer uploadable links because my internet is crap and I don't want to risk missing out on this game again. I also would prefer any links to not be on premium only sites or where the download speed is only good with premium, again my internet is pretty bad so the download may quit randomly.....
Now if it's not possible to put it up, due to copyright or something, it's fine, however if it comes to that I would like to know how I can buy it from the JP DLsite. This game isn't on the english DLsite, the group is though but not this game.
I hope I can get some help with this, and thanks in advance for the people who help me.

I have to ask but is this game going to be taken down really quickly if it's reuploaded? Mostly because I don't think it stayed up very long the last time it was put up. I think it was up for about 2 months or maybe less judging from other people asking for the game when I was looking for a working link months ago. I just want to make sure so I can get it as fast as I can and not miss out on it a 3rd time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ukg Hr and Workforce Management Services
Unlock the full potential of your workforce with Kastech's premier UKG HR and Workforce Management Services. Streamline operations, enhance productivity, and optimize resource allocation with our tailored solutions. Visit us now to revolutionize your HR processes
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?