[Ongoing] 吸血姫は薔薇色の夢をみる 第01-03巻 [Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume o Miru vol 01-03]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
吸血姫は薔薇色の夢をみる (Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume o Miru)

Info:​

Author:Sudekuma
File Size: 113mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
吸血姫は薔薇色の夢をみる

Summary:
I had expected to die in an accident, but instead I woke up as my vampire princess character from “Eternal Horizon Online”. It turns out that I, along with my assets, territories, and my pets from the game were all transferred to a similar world. When fighting around, I was clearly in a higher position than my followers who are stronger than me. Due to these circumstances, I also had no choice but to reign as the ‘me’ in the game. In addition, demons, beasts, and even the demi-humans of this world turned to follow me as well, and before I realized it I had established a huge empire. Furthermore, mysterious enemies appeared, and caused me trouble to no end…!

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: wjooxx
Update Tom 2

File Size: 99mb

Associated Names:
吸血姫は薔薇色の夢をみる

Summary:
I had expected to die in an accident, but instead I woke up as my vampire princess character from “Eternal Horizon Online”. It turns out that I, along with my assets, territories, and my pets from the game were all transferred to a similar world. When fighting around, I was clearly in a higher position than my followers who are stronger than me. Due to these circumstances, I also had no choice but to reign as the ‘me’ in the game. In addition, demons, beasts, and even the demi-humans of this world turned to follow me as well, and before I realized it I had established a huge empire. Furthermore, mysterious enemies appeared, and caused me trouble to no end…!

Hexupload:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Update Tom 3

File Size: 69mb

Associated Names:
吸血姫は薔薇色の夢をみる

Summary:

Hexupload:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down