[Japanese] (同人ソフト) [130115] [ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員

To Success in blackmail one, for the three female , you must have 200+ points for your target.
Today I have spent some time playing and I 've obtained sayaka(older daughter) pregnant ;when I' ve tried with younger daughter I've got bad ending but I've seen more h-scene of her.
On ex-hentai there are different scene for the bathroom/toilet(different hair style, partially naked or naked) for each girl, unfortunately I don't know how obtain it.
About milk medicine I think you need to unlock cowgirl position in sayaka scene where she lactating.
About aphrodisiac, when I give one drop to shouko I obtain semi naked masturbation scene if I give to her 3 or more I obtain masturbation of her in lingerie

Last edited:
Just as i told you guy earlier in page 2

-On the first day and second day of the game collect blackmail evidence as much as you can and blackmail her before her bed time schedule so you can go rape her in 2nd night of day 2

- Set Video Camera in Target Girl room before you go rape her.

- have sex till 4 or 5 pm you should stop and go collect your video camera and set a new one. go back to your room to check blackmail evidence update and you will got ton of point from video clip that you have sex with her

- Do the same every day and you will pass 300 point

- About naked,partially naked, half naked, I will tell you this , 1 Command you will get 3 different CG
(Example 1st time she is full cloth , 2nd time she will half naked , 3rd time she will completly naked)

- If you can manage blackmail point to or pass 200 you will allow to use sextoy.

Reactions: kenshin3
you mean gogo-something(white bottle)?

Yes. Just buy as much as you can.

Strange... I don't know why, I've collected more than 4 evidences for Shoko and Yuki but still keep getting game over whenever I choose to blackmail them after blackmailing Sayaka.

Sayaka is the easiest target.

Yes. Just buy as much as you can.

Strange... I don't know why, I've collected more than 4 evidences for Shoko and Yuki but still keep getting game over whenever I choose to blackmail them after blackmailing Sayaka.

Sayaka is the easiest target.
i think you need 200+ blackmail points.
you can check in character panel (it is first voice,partially cover by image of girl).
evidence of masturbation give you more point than evidence of bathroom;so you have to use aphrodisiac(set alarm to 18 pm and go to the kitchen).

Last edited:
i think you need 200+ blackmail points.
you can check in character panel (it is first voice,partially cover by image of girl).
evidence of masturbation give you more point then evidence of bathroom;so you have to use aphrodisiac(set alarm to 18 pm and go to the kitchen).

When I had 200+ blackmail points of Sayaka, it has already the last day. How can I blackmail 3 or 2 girls in the same time ?

It is too hard to get Yuki's CG.

When I had 200+ blackmail points of Sayaka, it has already the last day. How can I blackmail 3 or 2 girls in the same time ?

It is too hard to get Yuki's CG.
i have 6 photocamera and i use turn over (bathrooms,"shower" and bedroom).
i set alarm clock in Shouko bedroom to 18 so i can put aphrodisiac and diurethics in dinner.
remember to check periodically (from 16 to 17:30 in the afternoon,from 19 to 20 and from 1 am to 4:30 am)all photocameras and substitute with that you have unused than go to your room and check.
at the end of first day i have :
Sayaka near 200 point(170 or 180);
Shouko near 180 point(140 or 150);
Yuki near 120 point (100 or 110).

to obtain more images from toilets and bathroom you have to clean them(GoGo-something could be useful cause decrease time needed,10 minutes against 30 minutes).

Last edited:
Hello!
I have a question, how to make the game work, because when I set my computer in Japan, a message appear and the game freeze, and when i d'ont change the setting, i manage to play with the trial-version with apploloc but not the full game.

Thanks for your advices

@nongtles or everyone who can answer this Request/Question

can you give a guide/walkthrough how to obtain ALL hidden Item's in the game like a BONSAI

and what the function of each every hidden item's ?? :D

thank you very much

http://doujinseiyuu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-252.html

Japanese walk through but with TA, u should be able to understand, shows the timetable of all 4 heroine and the general endings.
And the requirement to get the so called true ending which he recommend to get it last as it might be disturbing but he did not tell us how to get the items required lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!